General Yuzuru Chat

@citrusjunos Thank you so much for putting these posts with comments together.

Some of these are testimonies of Yuzuru basically saving people's lives. We knew about it, many of us experienced Yuzu's impact in our own ways. But now it's getting concretised, quantified, illustrated, not only by the massive figures - views and subscriptions, but also by the people opening up with their stories, often difficult moments from their lives, when they saw our miracle boy skating by chance and it was like a helping hand taking them from a deep dark hole, like a light they forgot existed. Mechanism of how it works is still unexplainable to me, some have already expressed it beautifully, others will try to put it into words, also in the weeks and months to come, because when this channel develops, there will be even more such rains of love. 

14 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

An explanation on how you can report a channel (not a video) was left by Yuzu_legend right after my comment :)

Thank you, i have reported channels that are clearly using hateful titles...... but i didn't know what to do with these channels that reupload things w/ subs as if it is Hanyu's fans but in fact doing harm to Hanyu's channel.

I will report them:tumblr_inline_mzx8x6OEBn1r8msi5:

Same as the other fanyu in general thread, I turned on youtube notification for him and only for him lol so I'm now getting nervous when I receive emails. 

I'm a happy fanyu today. Watching UA Yuzu and reading comments are so satisfying. Looking forward to his logo and skating videos :woop:

7 hours ago, Wintek said:

The channel doesn't even have advertising so it's not like he is trying to become a pro Youtuber, just trying to make his skating more accessible to fans.

I think (hope) he will monetize his subsequent videos though - you have to have 10+k subs in order to do that. He could use his channel for charity fundraising (donation button) as well.

Edit: what is this? Yuzuru is going to livestream his practices? :eek:

9 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I think (hope) he will monetize his subsequent videos though - you have to have 10+k subs in order to do that. He could use his channel for charity fundraising (donation button) as well.

Well, that's a cinch now, he's already at 300K ish subs and counting :59182a91b7414_cool(1):, now it's an issue on YT's part...

he's gonna have a youtube live open practice on 10 Aug 2022

what... open practice! since 2018!!!!

Translate by DeepL

Spoiler

Yuzuru Hanyu, 27, who won back-to-back Olympic titles in men's figure skating in Sochi in 2014 and Pyeongchang in 2018, and turned professional, will open his practice to the public on August 10 under the title "SharePractice". It is unusual for an athlete's public practice to have a title.

He will "Share" his special time not only with the press but also with his fans. It is scheduled to be streamed LIVE from around noon on his official YouTube channel "HANYU YUZURU" which he opened the day before (7th). Hanyu said, "As the first trial of my official YouTube channel "HANYU YUZURU," which I have just opened, I will be LIVE streaming the public practice event "SharePractice" to be held on August 10 (Wed.). The time is scheduled around 12:00 noon. Please look forward to it."

At the press conference on July 19, Hanyu said, "I would like to create more opportunities for people to see my skating in various ways, not only in competitions," and he is now breaking new ground.

The first video uploaded on the official YouTube channel "HANYU YUZURU" at 1 minute and 11 seconds has been viewed more than 1,111,111 times, and the number of channel subscribers has exceeded 300,000. Together with his many fans, he has carved his first step as a professional on the silver plate.

22 minutes ago, JanMary said:

he's gonna have a youtube live open practice on 10 Aug 2022

what... open practice! since 2018!!!!

Translate by DeepL

Reveal hidden contents

Yuzuru Hanyu, 27, who won back-to-back Olympic titles in men's figure skating in Sochi in 2014 and Pyeongchang in 2018, and turned professional, will open his practice to the public on August 10 under the title "SharePractice". It is unusual for an athlete's public practice to have a title.

He will "Share" his special time not only with the press but also with his fans. It is scheduled to be streamed LIVE from around noon on his official YouTube channel "HANYU YUZURU" which he opened the day before (7th). Hanyu said, "As the first trial of my official YouTube channel "HANYU YUZURU," which I have just opened, I will be LIVE streaming the public practice event "SharePractice" to be held on August 10 (Wed.). The time is scheduled around 12:00 noon. Please look forward to it."

At the press conference on July 19, Hanyu said, "I would like to create more opportunities for people to see my skating in various ways, not only in competitions," and he is now breaking new ground.

The first video uploaded on the official YouTube channel "HANYU YUZURU" at 1 minute and 11 seconds has been viewed more than 1,111,111 times, and the number of channel subscribers has exceeded 300,000. Together with his many fans, he has carved his first step as a professional on the silver plate.

Hope YuzuTube archive the practice. I'll be working when the stream is on...:13877886: