General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Sammie-s said:

Please read this comment with light hearted.

Yuzu is testing his and fanyus power. Why? His channel is not searachable on YT. With IQ 5000, you would think he will make it easier for us to find him? No, he did this on purpose. Please cue the print screen of "its all in my calculation". 

:hihi:

I think it also bought him some time for spreading the news among fans by word of mouth avoiding getting nasty comments from the very beginning (you know, social media being some times a very wild place). The channel doesn't even have advertising so it's not like he is trying to become a pro Youtuber, just trying to make his skating more accessible to fans. This is particularly important for international fans, as some people cannot access some Japanese content due to geo blocking. He is so sweet for opening this YT channel, part of Yuzu's message during the press conference was to make his skating more accessible :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: Reading the comments is so heartwarming, they are so sweet and are written in different languages!

Earlier today/tomorrow (gosh, time zones!), a Japanese fan took the time to count (as far as possible) where the messages were coming from:

"Over 27,000 comments in 10 hours.  How the world has been waiting.  There are so many comments that I can't really read through them, but at a quick glance, there are 32 countries and regions that clearly indicate the country of origin."

YuzuTube - GMT 09:00

Views: Almost 1.3M 

Subscribers:  327K

Comments: over 40K

The comments are welcoming and positive and demonstrate the Global reach of Yuzu. People have stated their country of residence in their comment

( For reference, ISU subscriber numbers 249K. Disclaimer: I did not check the channel myself because I don't want to show any interest with clicks or searches, sorry it's both petty and not thorough to use another info source, but that's how it is for me atm, I'm sure that satellites can empathise with this. )

My first look at Yuzu's youtube channel this morning:

Wow already 1.3 million views and over 300.000 subscribers. :loveshower:

I'm so happy for Yuzu.

And then also I saw the many comments. :heart: He will feel not only the love of his fans, also all the support and that we will continue to accompany him on his further journey.

:ganba:

I'm looking forward to everything that is to come.

Sendai Tushin also tweeted the news about Yuzu's youtube channel 

[NEWS]

13 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Oloy9dj.png

:poke:

ETA: Sorry, I just get always very upset when people use other people's content the way this person did

Have we talked about what to do w/ this kind of channel? The last time i checked that vid (which is yesterday), s/he deleted all comments that point that the channel is not Hanyu's :(

(I was mad but way too happy so i forgot to ask this. I wanted to report that vid but i was not sure if that's the right thing to do)

6 hours ago, Wintek said:

I think it also bought him some time for spreading the news among fans by word of mouth avoiding getting nasty comments from the very beginning (you know, social media being some times a very wild place). The channel doesn't even have advertising so it's not like he is trying to become a pro Youtuber, just trying to make his skating more accessible to fans. This is particularly important for international fans, as some people cannot access some Japanese content due to geo blocking. He is so sweet for opening this YT channel, part of Yuzu's message during the press conference was to make his skating more accessible :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: Reading the comments is so heartwarming, they are so sweet and are written in different languages!

Earlier today/tomorrow (gosh, time zones!), a Japanese fan took the time to count (as far as possible) where the messages were coming from:

"Over 27,000 comments in 10 hours.  How the world has been waiting.  There are so many comments that I can't really read through them, but at a quick glance, there are 32 countries and regions that clearly indicate the country of origin."

where is Brunei's national flag?

20 minutes ago, Fita said:

Have we talked about what to do w/ this kind of channel? The last time i checked that vid (which is yesterday), s/he deleted all comments that point that the channel is not Hanyu's :(

(I was mad but way too happy so i forgot to ask this. I wanted to report that vid but i was not sure if that's the right thing to do)

An explanation on how you can report a channel (not a video) was left by Yuzu_legend right after my comment :)