General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Melodie said:

Does it affect the count on his videos if we watch them from this website? If yes, I suggest we make a master list with links, rather than embedding here. 

I think watching embedded videos will also contribute to the views? Just don't watch the downloaded ones instead.

30 minutes ago, Pammi said:

It's amazing the effect a one minute (11 seconds) video has on us; my heart feels light and I have a smile on my face as I type, the tears are gone, the sun is shining, and unicorns are frolicking outside my window!!!

You got unicorns? No one told me there'd be unicorns...*pout*:snkuyashii:

Joking apart, I'm having a super cruddy day at work and everything is making me angry, but then I remember that YuzuTube is now a thing, and I can go on...

18 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Imagine this.

600,000 people view your first YouTube video in less than half a day.

Every 6th of them likes it and every 3rd even subscribes to your channel.

In reality the ratio is probably even better, considering that many of us watched the video more than once on multiple devices.

I'm thinking people watched it 3x, then subscribed, watched it 3 mores times and then remembered there's a 'like' button, too.

LOL! I don't know if someone already posted this. It's too cute! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Watch Yuzu break all records of new YouTubers starting a channel. He'll have to reserve another room in his home for all the YouTube Play Buttons (and giant socks to store them in) he's gonna get. :cheer:

If Chinese Fanyus could access YouTube, I'm pretty sure he'd already have over 1 million subscribers. But I've already seen a couple of Tweets saying that C-Fanyus are working on accessing YouTube. :agree:

When I saw the Japanese news in the morning that Yuzu opened a YouTube account, I couldn't believe if for a few moments and I translated the news twice if I understood it correctly. 😅 Then he had 3k subscribers and I saw the numbers growing so fast.

I didn't know he'd open a channel so soon, it's a smart move from him. He can show on Youtube whatever he'd like to, and for us it'll be very exciting to follow what he shares  and wait for his new videos. :smiley-happy105:

It's really incredible that he got 200k likes in a bit more than 8 hours and that his first video has almost 700k views. Crazy numbers. The messages under his first video is beautiful, there are so many heartwarming and supportive ones. Yuzu is loved around the world and it is again so nice to see.😍

everybody is happy about yuzube and most of people understand and don't reupload video...

meanwhile russian community: download video and subbed. when I ask them don't do it, it's not good - I was told like - he lost nothing in views, everybody will go and watch video on youtube too, people better to watch with subs... and so on.

i've tried.

Спойлер

but, still, i'm so excited! it's feels like Hanyu become a liitle closer. I open youtube and feel like - oh.my.god. every single time :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

think about how to translate his videos without subs :14066882: