General Yuzuru Chat

32 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

Can anyone make a list of the channels instead? Clicking on these videos give them engagement, which is something we should avoid. Reporting from homepages is safer, you can report videos individually from there. 

Dunno if it's the same thing but I typed the anti's channel name in the search box and from there I reported on the video. I didn't think of that the first time around tho, but it definitely worked, since I didn't have to click onto the video itself. 

Edit: Here is one of the channels to report on: Medi jan saraiki

2 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Could we now have a category in the videos section that is dedicated to Yuzu's YT videos?

Does it affect the count on his videos if we watch them from this website? If yes, I suggest we make a master list with links, rather than embedding here. 

25 minutes ago, Mor2904 said:

The comments are amazing. And this one moved me:

Thank you sharing 🙏🏻The comment from Italian doctor was touching. I really hope Yuzuru sees it, should he ever have even tiniest doubt about the meaning of his skating, this comment alone makes it all worthwhile.

HIP HIP HURRAAA for his YT channel :loveshower: It was a total surprise but whan a surprise, and I belive it is just the first one of many surprises,

Sooooooo much looking forward to them  :happy0158:

Already at 171k of subscribers and 343k views. He is so going to surpass the ISU's channel subscribers in a couple of hours from now. Let's goooo

Edit: 178k subscribers and 356k views by the time I finished drafting and posting this post (which is like in two minutes). What??? 😂

Edit 2: He reached 178k subscribers and 390k views in 6 hrs. Sasuga Yuzutuber 🤣

10 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

:jumpingyellow:

:animated-smileys-hello-22: Can I ask something?

I want to watch 4.5 min. Origin and 4.5 min. Ten to Chi to.

This is an idea I can get behind! Original Origin 1.0, with the ACI '18 choreo, only at 4.5 minutes, skated in the Origin 1.0 costume. The 'god' program, where Yuzu looked like a primeval force rising from the Earth to create a new universe.

Yes, I want that! 

I wonder what his videos will be like; sort of like Beijing rehearsals, or perhaps more like last year's 24 h? :tumblr_inline_n2pjektkoB1qdlkyg: I can't wait to see him surpass 249 k subs (I'm sure you all know why :68468287:).

And we were worried we wouldn't hear from him until the next off-season :ninja:

6 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I wonder what his videos will be like; sort of like Beijing rehearsals, or perhaps more like last year's 24 h? :tumblr_inline_n2pjektkoB1qdlkyg: I can't wait to see him surpass 249 k subs (I'm sure you all know why :68468287:).

249K subs? ISU?

5 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I honestly did NOT expect this:eek:. Whats next? Insta, Twitter?

He must have some kind of masterplan....But I hope he will get someone doing eng subs for the videos.

Imagin him doing live streams of his training, that would be something else.

I think he must have some PR people in his team to take care of his public appearances. At least I hope so, so that he is able to fully  focus on skating and other people will take care of the rest. I also keep my fingers crossed that they really notice how big his fandom internationally is, so that there will be English subs.

This has really been a day of joy what a TANABATA for all of us 🤸🏻‍♀️💃🏻🤸🏻‍♀️❣️

My lazy jobs for today: picking aphids off my petunia plant with tweezers, and watching the number of subscribers to Yuzu's channel, lol. It went from 187k to 188k during  the time I scrolled down through a few of the comments. Far more interesting on a hot and humid Sunday than plucking aphids! 

20分钟前, YuDai说:

Give him a few more hours and he’ll pass 249k:hihi:he’s about 190k now:knc_brian1: