General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Yes, we have many times shared how to replay correctly, because indeed there are rules! :img_21:

Now I'll also ask your help with this, we need to be alert and help:

Is there any way to report a video w/o open the vid -> increase the view count?

Eta: oh, yt asked what timestamp of the said report. I guess open the vid is mandatory to make report

Spoiler

(Dear me, Hanyu and fans are already out from competition, why don't they just let Hanyu do things for his fans!!)

4 minutes ago, Fita said:

Is there any way to report a video w/o open the vid -> increase the view count?

Reveal hidden contents

(Dear me, Hanyu and fans are already out from competition, why don't they just let Hanyu do things for his fans!!)

on mobile browser the video won't play automatically,  you can directly report it without giving view but i don't know if that would work same with other phone

I am laughing so hard at this - it’s so typical of him.  Out of the blue, 1.11 minutes of black UA against a white wall, bit of piano in the background, simple announcement that this is going to be his YouTube outlet for his work, details to follow, thank you and goodbye for now. :smiley-laughing021:

How long will it take him to overtake ISU?

2 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

on mobile browser the video won't play automatically,  you can directly report it without giving view but i don't know if that would work same with other phone

My phone play the video automatically :( also, yt asked what timestamp on the video that promotes hatred (and because i only played at 0:01 or 0:02, i put that timestamp for the report)

Huh, the "promoting hatred" is evident from their title :(

37 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Yes, we have many times shared how to replay correctly, because indeed there are rules! :img_21:

Now I'll also ask your help with this, we need to be alert and help:

Can anyone make a list of the channels instead? Clicking on these videos give them engagement, which is something we should avoid. Reporting from homepages is safer, you can report videos individually from there. 

1 hour ago, river said:

Someone at YouTube is going to be so confused. They'll get a notification that an account hit a subscriber milestone and needs to be reviewed for a creator award, and open said account to see that it's a three hour old account with one video uploaded that is just a man talking in front of a white wall. :xD:

Out of topic --

Spoiler

I am so happy today (not even those yt hatred vids dampen my happiness) and sent screenshot of this post to my big sis to boast Hanyu's achievement (i rarely talk to her, so she didn't know that recently I am into a certain athlete from a weird sport, i just told her because the yt channel makes me super happy today). And she said, "That is your idol? He is ugly!"

Aaaaah he is not ugly, he is just meme material!! Meme overlord!! :darklordyuzu:

5 minutes ago, Fita said:

Out of topic --

Hide contents

I am so happy today (not even those yt hatred vids dampen my happiness) and sent screenshot of this post to my big sis to boast Hanyu's achievement (i rarely talk to her, so she didn't know that recently I am into a certain athlete from a weird sport, i just told her because the yt channel makes me super happy today). And she said, "That is your idol? He is ugly!"

Aaaaah he is not ugly, he is just meme material!! Meme overlord!! :darklordyuzu:

Spoiler

Would your sister like to borrow my glasses? There’s obviously something terribly wrong with her vision!

7 minutes ago, river said:

Hide contents

Would your sister like to borrow my glasses? There’s obviously something terribly wrong with her vision!

Spoiler

Please forgive her, she only saw Hanyu from the emoticon/sticker you put there and i didn't tell her his name so she couldn't google yet. Will send her lots of photos and programs.......and if she dare to say he is ugly, tsk, she is not my sis anymore >:(