General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, YuDai said:

I'm glad he was satisfied with the press conference. But he really does use twitter, doesn't he... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Or maybe he is lurking here, right now 😉....Hi Yuzuru-san, Happy Tanabata🎋 ( it sounds like kanapata (= chiken stew)  in Finnish and now I can not get it out of my mind...sorry, but yes, I am very happy that he seems to be mentally in a very good place now and ready to start something awesome. I hope his body is equally good conditition to follow wherever his mind takes him.  I am sure he will have all the support from us Fanyus he could possibly hope for. 

Joyful kanabata weekend to everybody :loveshower:

4 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Indeed and I like this melody a lot and sticks well with Yuzu, because I had already posted it page 7329 and no references of the title and who interprets it and  :thanks: for your links and has it here :heartpound:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=boku+no+koto++youtube&&view=detail&mid=8A40759F4AD87DC173CF8A40759F4AD87DC173CF&&FORM=VDRVRV 

This song was the song that i keep listening to after his presscon:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:. Also this song is one of his favorite songs, right? 

1 hour ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

Does anyone know what this is really about? It seems to say that we are not allowed to take extracts from FAOI and make our own uploads/clips?

It's to increase FAOI videos views, if we take extracts from the video and make our own clips. People maybe just watch our clips and not watch the original video, especially if our clips is Yuzu cut. Somehow, i doubt that the youtube views will affect Yuzu's pay, i guess the youtube videos would just add pocket money to the director of the show...idk about that tho, maybe Yuzu will get his share as well?

well, we need to increase the view, maybe they would upload more?

1 hour ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

Does anyone know what this is really about? It seems to say that we are not allowed to take extracts from FAOI and make our own uploads/clips?

You can make your own edits and gifs, this acc is just asking people to not re-upload the videos FaOI has posted on youtube. Meaning, don’t repost the videos elsewhere in a way where traffic to the video is not counted on youtube, they are saying that we should keep in mind views on the youtube official channel are going to be taken into consideration by the uploaders to gauge interest. 
They are going as far as to affirm this somehow affects Yuzu’s personal revenue which I doubt, but regardless. 

If we post the youtube link here on the forum the views are counted to the video normally. 

The thing is, just, don‘t reupload the video outside of the official channel. Pretty sure we couldn’t because we would be hit by copyright strikes now, but the advice is this. 

J fanyus usually come after english translations because of copyright issues, so you probably will not see any full translations for some time, just general takes. Spanish should be alright for now!

For those who can watch it, Nagoya Day 2 should be streamed today, Suga-san has been talking about it hehe

He comments that the battle between him and Yuzu on day two was quiet fierce and Yuzu’s overwhelming victory was quite frustrating (jokingly). I imagine this was the performance Yuzu screamed on Real Face LOL

I love that he kept it a secret from everyone else but told Brian, Tracy and Ghislain. It’s just so respectful of Yuzu and I hope he can visit them soon to personally thank them for everything. That’s really one of the longest coach-skater relationships I’ve seen and I hope Yuzu can still work with them in the future.

Brian’s interview and Yuzu saying he told his coaches first before the presscon and entrusted them with his decision is making me cry again. I agree with @shina07 it’s so rare for a coach and skater’s relationship to last this long. Growing and going through all the highs and lows of Yuzu’s career, it really is such a special relationship and one where I hope they’ll still work together in the future especially now that Brian said he has new ideas for the 4A. :sadPooh:

Watching Yuzu in 4K on a big tv screen sure hits different huh. I can see the minute detail of his choreography and truly feels like watching him live (at least when the camera works are good). I hope Yuzu does in due times have a dedicated YouTube acc where he can publish his videos for overseas fans to enjoy. Or at least his own website to publish stuff. I agree he doesn’t need to go all out and do all the social media things but a website would suffice.