General Yuzuru Chat

For the Exhibition that will restart / resume in the Takashimaya JR station in Nagoya, they added a picture of the “Statement of Determination” presscon! 

What a quick update LOL 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
4 hours ago, Xiupia said:

For the Exhibition that will restart / resume in the Takashimaya JR station in Nagoya, they added a picture of the “Statement of Determination” presscon! 

What a quick update LOL 

:laughing: well he does look great in the photo :crybaby:

41 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

After a week, P&G posted this 😁 does it mean they also continue become his sponsor? 

also that finger heart :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

[NEWS]

Yes :)

So that leaves only Lotte and Towa which have not made an announcement. We shall see.

8 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Yes :)

So that leaves only Lotte and Towa which have not made an announcement. We shall see.

i'm not sure about this,but i think that Lotte has always been more like a JSF thing,like one of their official sponsors or something so idk. Plus they've got BTS endorsing Xylitol now,they might not be able to afford both Yuzuru and BTS at the same time.....we shall see

40 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

P&G deleted the tweet... I wonder why🤔

Shroedinger sponsor or the curious case of an overtly eager intern who probably got scolded already LOL

One thing to note, Yuzu's P&G campaign is still ongoing so even if they stop sponsoring him it will not be now. 

1 hour ago, wildstrawberry said:

i'm not sure about this,but i think that Lotte has always been more like a JSF thing,like one of their official sponsors or something so idk. Plus they've got BTS endorsing Xylitol now,they might not be able to afford both Yuzuru and BTS at the same time.....we shall see

To be honest, if I were them I would not let someone like Yuzu go. I do think they have had a really good relationship for so many years, so we will see. Perhaps they might continue with him or sponsor other JSF (and/or IMG) skaters who are more affordable but less marketable, who knows? The list is quite long.

Is this photo taken recently or pulled out from the archive????

Edit: this seems to have been taken almost a decade ago. 1) what is in the water of Sendai? And 2) just how many more footages and photos are being kept hostages???

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

Is this photo taken recently or pulled out from the archive????

Edit: this seems to have been taken almost a decade ago. 1) what is in the water of Sendai? And 2) just how many more footages and photos are being kept hostages???

You can actually choose from two cover options. The leaf one is a special edition, but the content should be the same.

[NEWS]