General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Elly said:

Does anyone happen to have a link of the Makuhari Day 2 and 3 broadcast from yesterday (or at least the Yuzu cuts)? They had some new angles and clips of Yuzu looking for the bracelet that I wanted to watch again. :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

So my memory did not deceived me. Those are really new footage. After the show, i expect some fans will post it on twitter. But sadly i couldnt find any. Probably back to back 2 days broadcast is tiring, furthermore we all had a tight week with all the interviews. Yes, I hope someone recorded it and put in the video archive.

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Ice arenas with lots of vacant seats, will be a very cold dish indeed, the emptiness and chill will be a welcoming reception for the officials, like deep space.

One should be careful with one wishes, since the results might not be desirable.  The skating authorities wanted Yuzu to retire, but they didn't really think about the fact that all those sold out arenas were sold out because of Yuzuru Hanyu.  Now there will be those many empty seats and the discouraging sights of arenas filled to capacity where Yuzu's ice shows are underway.  Yuzu was the goose that laid the golden eggs and the ISU and JSF killed the goose.  No more Yuzu, no more golden eggs, no more sold-out arenas.  I shed no tears for them.  They wished for his retirement and now they must live with the results.

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

I know this isn't the right thread but lots of you will want to know YUNA KIM IS GETTING MARRIED IN OCT TO KO WOORIM!!!!

I didn’t know where to share this, maybe Team Korea thread? But yes, I’m freaking out about this on twitter LLOLL 

Congrats my queen :cheer:

@Pammi reiterating that this is not particularly inappropriate, if you want you can put spoilers so we can talk about it more discreetly or post in another thread! But that’s big news from a giant of the sport, wow!

3 hours ago, Elly said:

Does anyone happen to have a link of the Makuhari Day 2 and 3 broadcast from yesterday (or at least the Yuzu cuts)? They had some new angles and clips of Yuzu looking for the bracelet that I wanted to watch again. :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

I have them, but they’re still processing! If no one uploads it to the Planet till tomorrow I will do it! 

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Don't worry, the entrance to the salt mine is open.

ISU will not even be worth negative publicity soon, as they head towards permanent irrelevance. Now that Yuzu is moving on to better projects, they will not loom over him with their menacing presence. They will shrink now that Yuzu has left their clutches, soon sponsors and broadcasters will stop paying them. Fanyus will not be donating to them any longer

The best thing I've heard all week. I bet their premium and all other seat ticket prices will drop heavily once they realize no one really wants to see their "Quad King" and "Quad God" in person. 

Legends are made from the people, not with fake scores.

I hope ISU learns that quick. 

3 hours ago, Newprogramsplease said:

Please post move this post to team korea. It is inappropriate on a Yuzuru chat thread 

I moved the related posts to 'Hey, Remember Us?' thread - it is the thread for all retired skaters.

Guys please keep the GYC organised and post stuff only related to Yuzu as it moves so fast and it's difficult to keep up with it anyway. Thanks:thanks:

21 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Volunteers in Beijing - Yuzu was shown a great deal of kindness and consideration in Beijing. It was a difficult time and Yuzu has now described that he felt under a lot of pressure, was suffering with doubts and suffered another injury. Even if perhaps those volunteers had not been FS fans or Yuzu fans before. The volunteers made Yuzu's time in Beijing something that he can look back on with pride and some contentment

If anyone here on the Planet was a volunteer or knows someone who was, I'd like to tell them thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for taking care of Yuzu, when fans could't travel to support him. The 20,000 postcards shows how much love Yuzu received.

A thousand thanks again 

Thank you for your indulgence

And here Yuzu made some volunteers happy with his autograph:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

(at his side Wenjing & Cong)

(full video on weibo)

[NEWS]

Black/white Raison:happydance:

I would like to have the full practice video. :yes:

By the way Miyakawa is one of us.:wink2: He also watched the broadcasts of Yuzu on saturday.

Source:

Spoiler

It seems the fans and the media are equally clueless about Yuzu's Team Sirius so they went to the wrong Team Sirius for inquiries.

If you go to this website, you won't find the right Team Sirius and they explicitly said so here 😂

https://teamsirius.jp/ 

Via Google Translate: I'm very sorry, but Team Sirius JAPAN is not a management company for Yuzuru Hanyu. We have received many inquiries by mistake from our fans and the media. Thank you for your cooperation.