General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, wildstrawberry said:

does it say that all of these appearances are live? maybe only some are live and others are exclusive interviews for those particular tv stations,but they are in fact pre-recorded today after the press-conference

Yeah, it stated live appearances for all the news listed. I know some stations are very near to each other but can't remember which. But it still feels rush to run from one building to another unless they cater a single venue for him and then each station takes turn to interview him? 

1 minute ago, shina07 said:

How is everyone coping? I think I’m going to feel alright once we hear of his plans but Yuzu is unpredictable and patience is a virtue in Planet Hanyu. He has plenty of media appearances tonight and my tears may not be over yet. 

I dunno how to feel, to be honest. Sad, happy he's done with ISU, destroyed that I'll never be able to see him compete live. Probably going to sleep soon to catch up on the media circus tomorrow 

I'm only catching up to all the news and posts here and on Twitter now. I'll need more time to digest everything until I can express my thoughts and feelings properly. But this is what I can say so far.

I've been crying a lot since reading about the news. Not just because of Yuzu's announcement, but mostly because of everything he has given me, given all of us, all the love, joy, happiness, beauty, excitement, wonder, everything. Accompanying Yuzu on his journey has been a wonderful ride. There have been many moments of utter joy. There have also been moments of heartbreak. It has been a cornucopia of everything life has to offer.

I'm just grateful for having been on this ride. I'm grateful that I get to see and experience all that Yuzu has been giving us. And I'm grateful that I'm in the company of so many like-minded, kind and generous people. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

Thank you, Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Thank you, everybody! :heartpound:

Now let's go off into new adventures together with Yuzu! :ganba:

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Merci Wonder Boy. Ça a été huit années incroyables pour moi.  
Du crash du CoC qui a d'abord attiré mon attention, en passant par la découverte du back-catalogue pour ainsi dire de Sotchi, R&J1, la richesse des anciennes images de compétitions remontant aux juniors et aux documentaires, et le regret de ne pas l'avoir remarqué plus tôt. J'ai adoré les deux programmes de ma première saison en tant que fan, son Phantom était le meilleur de tous les temps.

Puis les montagnes russes des saisons - les hauts (Barcelone x2) les bas (Shanghai, Boston), les sécheresses, la recherche de liens japonais pour les spectacles sur glace, les journées médiatiques, les révélations de costumes, la recherche de quelqu'un pratiques de diffusion en direct . Devenir actif sur Internet. S'inquiéter de la cheville. Rester éveillé pour regarder des compétitions au milieu de la nuit, parfois à l'étranger, à une occasion mémorable sous les couvertures lors d'un voyage en famille dans l'ouest de l'Irlande avec une connexion Wi-Fi terrible. Assis dans un bar sportif à Malte essayant d'obtenir un lien pour travailler pour ACI, entouré de fans de football regardant les matchs de la ligue italienne, espagnole et anglaise sur des écrans très bruyants tout autour de la pièce. L'agacement des obligations sociales qui se heurtaient à ses compétitions.

Les performances époustouflantes. Le triomphe consécutif de 2016 NHK et GPF. Le retour du Worlds FP 2017 que j'ai regardé sur mon téléphone dans les toilettes pour femmes (pas pour la première ou la dernière fois). À peu près chaque minute de temps d'écran de PC depuis l'arrivée à l'aéroport, en passant par ce premier entraînement, la perfection absolue du SP, le triomphe de la cheville qui résiste à travers le libre, l'atmosphère plaisante amusante des entraînements de gala et la sublime Notte Stellata au gala. L'ensemble de PC était une performance parfaitement jugée. La quête 4A, et le moment d'arrêt cardiaque à la pratique GPF quand j'ai réalisé qu'il allait y aller en public pour la première fois. 

C'était incroyable. J'ai hâte de voir ce qu'il fera ensuite.  :coucou:

Wonderful words for a wonderful man🤧🙏

1 minute ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

I dunno how to feel, to be honest. Sad, happy he's done with ISU, destroyed that I'll never be able to see him compete live. Probably going to sleep soon to catch up on the media circus tomorrow 

Same. I burst into tears every now and then. I know it’s not the end and this is for the best and a decision on his own terms but I still cannot fathom not seeing him compete anymore. I’m also hoping to catch up on sleep since I barey had any. Hoping we’ll feel a bit better and more hopeful tomorrow 

Unfortunately I can't express myself well in English. But I was finally able to organize my thoughts. Of course I still feel emotional.:weeping:

I want to say thank you to Yuzu for his inspiration and the beautiful moments he has given us so far.:heart:

When he looks back on his long career, he can be really proud of what he has achieved.:2thumbsup:

We saw him at FaOI how happy he looked. Now he can skate without pressure, jury, scores etc. at the shows.:yes:

I send him my best wishes and look forward to all that is to come.

Yuzu, we love you from all over the world and will always support you.  All the best for you.:heartpound:

Stay healthy and happy.

:snonegai:

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Omg les gars et s'il met à jour tous ses programmes.

Je mutilerais quelqu'un si je pouvais regarder un RJ1.0 complètement sauvage, la version que nous avons reçue de CiONTU m'a donné envie de plus

My hope🙏🙇‍♀️💕

5 minutes ago, shina07 said:

How is everyone coping? I think I’m going to feel alright once we hear of his plans but Yuzu is unpredictable and patience is a virtue in Planet Hanyu. He has plenty of media appearances tonight and my tears may not be over yet. 

Not exactly “coping”, but I’m feeling better than I expected. Relief most of all. 
Only started to feel the tearful emotions after seeing some musicians posting their tributes. The way Yuzu has impacted people beyond the fs world is truly outstanding and speaks volumes about his legacy, is above the sport (in his country for sure). 

Like some others have said here, and whoever was lurking in other threads saw me, this is a conclusion I was expecting in a way. Doesn’t make the closing of this chapter less bittersweet, but I do feel like I’m in a position where I can feel more excitement than sorrow. 

I also really enjoyed what he said. We have still tons of interviews to watch and catch up, but he has been quite consistent in being himself, separating himself and his craft for the mess fs was becoming, and now we have an idea that the whole thing truly made a difference in his decision. 

Still angry at some media outlets. 

But overall just basking in the realization that I’m truly going to continue following him wherever. There’s no doubt in my mind anymore, while before I was just making a promise. 

3 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Yeah, it stated live appearances for all the news listed. I know some stations are very near to each other but can't remember which. But it still feels rush to run from one building to another unless they cater a single venue for him and then each station takes turn to interview him? 

i think this explains it

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
13 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Je ne fais que rattraper toutes les nouvelles et publications ici et sur Twitter maintenant. J'aurai besoin de plus de temps pour tout digérer jusqu'à ce que je puisse exprimer correctement mes pensées et mes sentiments. Mais c'est ce que je peux dire jusqu'à présent.

J'ai beaucoup pleuré depuis que j'ai lu les nouvelles. Pas seulement à cause de l'annonce de Yuzu, mais surtout à cause de tout ce qu'il m'a donné, donné à nous tous, tout l'amour, la joie, le bonheur, la beauté, l'excitation, l'émerveillement, tout. Accompagner Yuzu dans son voyage a été une merveilleuse aventure. Il y a eu de nombreux moments de joie totale. Il y a aussi eu des moments de déchirement. Il a été une corne d'abondance de tout ce que la vie a à offrir.

Je suis juste reconnaissant d'avoir fait ce trajet. Je suis reconnaissant de pouvoir voir et expérimenter tout ce que Yuzu nous a donné. Et je suis reconnaissant d'être en compagnie de tant de personnes partageant les mêmes idées, gentilles et généreuses.:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw :

Merci Yuzu !:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw :

Merci tout le monde!:heartpound:

Partons maintenant pour de nouvelles aventures avec Yuzu !:ganba:

🤧So sweet words💕