General Yuzuru Chat

To whom it may concern:

Muffinator had a serious Yuzu crisis last night and cannot be expected to function today. I, Perelandra, a doctor, believe that Muffinator should be excused from all duties today.

Sincerely,

Doctor Perelandra, winner of the Pooh Perseverance Award

Just now, Muffinator said:

To whom it may concern:

Muffinator had a serious Yuzu crisis last night and cannot be expected to function today. I, Perelandra, a doctor, believe that Muffinator should be excused from all duties today.

Sincerely,

Doctor Perelandra, winner of the Pooh Perseverance Award

I need a note too. I have a meeting in less than 4 hours and I've been up all night....

I just finished crying and may cry some more later lol but starting to feel a bit happier now that he’s going to continue skating in a stress-free environment. Hugs to all of you! And I hope we can all see the goodness in Yuzu’s future plans once we are able to process our feelings. Take a break if needed 💕

Guest Mary_kyo

He basically retired to focus on his own figure skating ideals that is no more possible and awarded in today's competitive figure skating. This needs celebration not crying. I'm excited to see what he is going to offer very soon. So many iconic programs are on their way, without any stupid restrictions. 

I’m a strong independent woman until the moment Yuzuru makes me drown in a puddle of my own tears… 

I feel okay every other 5 minutes or so, and then I remember what’s happening and break down again, yikes. He truly knows how to play with my emotions, that’s for sure. But just like everyone else, I’m so happy and proud of him for staying true to himself and making this difficult decision. There’s really nothing negative about this from his POV. Especially with the new rules etc, I just know that I would’ve been so disappointed and angry this autumn while watching the competitions bc he would’ve probably been underscored and mistreated just like the last couple of years. So good for him, honestly! 

The only reason I’m sad is bc Beijing was his last competition and that was a sh*** show if I’ve ever seen one. It sucks that I won’t get to see him compete again, or refresh the feed to catch a glimpse of his practise before a competition, stuff like that. But I know there’s still much to come and I wish him nothing but the best. We’ll get through this and laugh about it soon enough :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Are all the TV stations located close to each other? He's going to appear live on all these news later? 

I know people said he's a superhero that can fly but... 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].