General Yuzuru Chat

Maybe he just wants to publicly thank the fanyus for the Pooh Rain/frequent trending (thereby giving him more determination)? :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5: I'm just trying to think positive before I go to bed. :chase:

Adding my 5 cents:

First thing that comes to mind is that he intended to compete at GP series, but something happened in the last two weeks so he can't participate or even wants to skip entire season. Most likely health issue. Also it would explain assignments chaos.

Second: the annoucement comes from his team, not jsf, it can be something entirely personal. Not very likely imho given the timing.

Count it be retirement press con? idk. In other cases  retirement press cons were announced as such.

11 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I saw that Spain suffered heat waves with temperatures over 40 degrees this summer. I can't imagine what it must look like.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw :

Please take good care of yourself!:201111231756430f6 :

I confirm, because I'm there too and it's VERY tiring when you have to move around and get into the car which is "like an oven"!!!!! 

and for video, only French-speakers will understand and it speaks well of HOT HEAT and in these moments, I would like to do like Yuzu go lie down on the ice of a skating rink  :13877886: and on the last video of "Reason" I saw marked "raison d'être" in French? and which will be translated when you read it and COURAGE to Annabelle 

4 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I confirm, because I'm there too and it's VERY tiring when you have to move around and get into the car which is "like an oven"!!!!! 

and for video, only French-speakers will understand and it speaks well of HOT HEAT and in these moments, I would like to do like Yuzu go lie down on the ice of a skating rink  :13877886: and on the last video of "Reason" I saw marked "raison d'être" in French? and which will be translated when you read it and COURAGE to Annabelle 

The link did not appear? 

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/monde/portugal-espagne-royaume-uni-une-vague-de-chaleur-fait-suffoquer-leurope/ar-AAZFyEK?li=AAaCKnE

and given  that "raison d'être" has not been translated? et c'est RATIONALE and  :thanks: for your tweet in " slo mo :softyuzu:

11 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I saw that Spain has been suffering through heatwaves with temperatures of over 40 degrees this summer. I can't imagine what this must feel like. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Please take good care of yourself! :201111231756430f6:

It's like hell, even in the night we are over 25ºC... Thanks for your concern!! :67638860:

This would not be so stressful if the ISU had done its job well and the assignments had already been announced.

Just now, ImmortalBeloved said:

It is 39 degrees C here in California and it is 1:20 am!!!  Besides the ensuing chaos, another reason why I can't sleep! :banginghead:

Now I feel like I'm in heaven :facepalm: