General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Smultron said:

His reaction to the scores in the end was so lovely! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: 

Also his hair looks really great here and yes, yes, yes, he truly is adorable :laughing: 

Who are these commentators btw? 

The guy is Simon Reed, but I don't know who the woman is.

4 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Since I'm already digging through my collection... here's some more Yuzu in hakama. I think everybody saw this pics, I just drop them here in case anybody wants good quality (tiff file under jpeg is the same)

@Hydroblade look at your own risk!!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx3vcpyxoPOXX2JMd2lkM29tUEE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx3vcpyxoPOXdktrcTRaUnVOTjQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx3vcpyxoPOXUXFMS090eUtzTVE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx3vcpyxoPOXblNxQXNZMjhfaDQ

My lord Yuzu!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:

Okay, a bit of other Yuzu news - though from earlier this year, I`m not precisely sure when as it's not dated - that came via a link from a friend, Icerink Sendai put a statement on their website thanking him for his donations of the royalties from Aoi Honoo and Aoi Honoo II, to a total amount of 25,312,775 Yen (approx. 225,285$ or 194,910€ by today's exchange rates).

For me that's amazing amount of money earned from books that never were mass market.

Of course Yuzu also is amazing for doing that in the first place.

14 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

The guy is Simon Reed, but I don't know who the woman is.

7 hours ago, Smultron said:

His reaction to the scores in the end was so lovely! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: 

Also his hair looks really great here and yes, yes, yes, he truly is adorable :laughing: 

Who are these commentators btw? 

I think the lady is Joanne Conway, former british ice dancer. I could be wrong though.

54 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

It's from DOI 2015

I was noticing that Yuzu doesn't look much shorter than Evgeny Plushenko in this picture. And Yuzu's one knee appears to be slightly bent. Plushenko's stated height is 178 cm or 5 feet 10 inches tall. (Sorry for bringing up the subject of Yuzu's height again!)

4 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I was noticing that Yuzu doesn't look much shorter than Evgeny Plushenko in this picture. And Yuzu's one knee appears to be slightly bent. Plushenko's stated height is 178 cm or 5 feet 10 inches tall. (Sorry for bringing up the subject of Yuzu's height again!)

Me whenever the subject of Yuzu's height is brought up:

1 hour ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

IMG_4755.jpg

I just came across this online, where it sadly wasn't attributed. I already asked a friend who probably has seen 99% of all Yuzu pics existing, but she couldn't recall having seen it, either. So as I don't have time for research just now, the question here: does anyone know where this is from?

I guess I am hoping this is something new, because... well, just because.

The problem with Yuzu photo is that we don't know when it was taken, is it 2015, ,2016, or now because he doesn't age at all. If not for the different programs , my aging eyes could not tell his age at all. He basically looks the same to me since 2014 until now:facepalm:

12 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I simply ignore official statements on height in particular, because in several decades of working in a job in which I frequently get shanghai'd as impromptu interpreter for all kinds of people, Japanese and overseas, who's height is a matter of public record, I find the records at odds with personal experience.

As in, I know how tall I am and of course I can tell how much taller someone standing by my side is...