General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

Some saying GP likely to be at Sheffield Arena which is much bigger capacity - I can only imagine this will be the venue if Yuzuru came...

We will know soon enough!

we need all the help we can get....

Mentioned earlier the Arena looks to be booked for ice hockey for the dates.  The other rink only has 1,500 crowd capacity though.

Hockey vz Yuzu, hmmm I saw on the event schedule for the arena that there is season ticket hockey event. Does hockey fill a big arena for a regular season match? It's not a Quarter, Semi or Final game

People love money, and UK's inaugural GP event would be a showcase event or do you think that they are preparing along the line of a British skating event. Almost inconceivable that BIS are not aware of the possibility of huge numbers wanting to attend, just in case a certain super star is competing. 

The conversation about assignments is fun, but if I was going to make a bet I would put 5 dollars in Yuzu doing 1 european stop and skate canada. I wish he did not go to NHK, but we are never sure, so my bet is more on hope than anything. 

NHK dates are way too close to the european ones, so I don’t think he would push himself that hard. He has been very careful about his health. 

All in all, Yuzu is just a person, worried about travel and the burden it causes him and his entourage (because he never travels alone), and there might be conversations happening now that we are not privy to regarding the federations and coaches, and where skaters should shine. 

By the end of the week we will have our answers, I’m sure of it, if not before! 

28 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

The conversation about assignments is fun, but if I was going to make a bet I would put 5 dollars in Yuzu doing 1 european stop and skate canada. I wish he did not go to NHK, but we are never sure, so my bet is more on hope than anything. 

NHK dates are way too close to the european ones, so I don’t think he would push himself that hard. He has been very careful about his health. 

All in all, Yuzu is just a person, worried about travel and the burden it causes him and his entourage (because he never travels alone), and there might be conversations happening now that we are not privy to regarding the federations and coaches, and where skaters should shine. 

By the end of the week we will have our answers, I’m sure of it, if not before! 

You have no idea how much I'm praying, lightening candles, asking saints, pagan gods, etc. For Yuzu to get assigned or invited to Skate Canada. And that he doesn't go to NHK but to one of the European places instead. I saw a post on Twitter half joke/ half serious saying that SC started selling tickets before GP assignments because they knew Yuzu won't be there. The prices were too reasonable and they could have charged twice the price if they waited until the assignments 😭😭😭

I can only hope, and wait. 

So much better than the previous waxen Yuzuru, facially, but still doesn’t hold a candle to the real thing! But then again it must be very difficult to achieve perfection!

8 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

the promise was to meet up in sendai? if so, him going to NHK is so possible

I think it would not be possible - I can’t see Yuzuru travelling home to Sendai during a comp - he takes competition much more seriously than that - NHK is at Saitama this season.

36 minutes ago, Pammi said:

So much better than the previous waxen Yuzuru, facially, but still doesn’t hold a candle to the real thing! But then again it must be very difficult to achieve perfection!

i guess it is the reason why origin 2.0 costume wasn't on display back then? 

we all were expecting origin's comeback.... but 🤡

29 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

i guess it is the reason why origin 2.0 costume wasn't on display back then? 

we all were expecting origin's comeback.... but 🤡

Well I don’t imagine Madame Tussaud’s will have used the original Origin 2.0 costume - it looks like a replica (as was the PW costume previously)…… and you never do know when Yuzu might need it!!