General Yuzuru Chat

NOTICE ABOUT THE LETTER CAMPAIGN

For some unknown reason, the ISU Letter Action thread is not accepting any new posts. Anabel is asking the Admins about it. Please don't think we have blocked your posts, because we have not. No one can post at all, including Anabel and me. I don't want anyone to think they have been banned by the campaign!!!

22 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

This may not be that far fetched. Not only would Stephane happily welcome Yuzu with open arms, but there is a chance that Ghislain, who is very close to Stephane and regularly goes to Champery to work with him at his skating school as a guest coach, may be there during the relevant period.

And Yuzu would be conveniently close to ISU in case they have an emergency that only the Ice Emperor can fix :winky:

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

This is what I found, given that the Principality of Monaco is at the bottom and right of France (it sticks to Italy)

https://www.quelleestladifference.fr/2011/12/quelle-est-la-difference-entre-le.html#:~:text=What is the difference between the flag of,5%3A4. Other than that%2C both flags are identical.

Perelandra : ahhhh still a GIANT pooh  :yuzushrug:and I'm 1.59m and COOL for me :pouty:   

I think Dr Sheldon Cooper talked about this in his series 'Fun with Flags', Dr Amy Ferrer Fowler even holds up one of the flags

Hello :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

Speaking of next season's venues, does anyone know of an estimated cost from lowest to highest ticket prices? I most likely won't be able to go, but I'm curious :scratch3:

I saw this humongous price of $2,000 on Twitter :tumblr_inline_n2pjd1FzUP1qdlkyg:, and wanted to check if this was correct with ya'll

:offtopic2:I've booked hotel next door to Ice Sheffield. Prices have increased from price quoted at lunchtime today, now £80 more for 3 night stay, at supper time.

That photoshopped pic of Yuzu in the Sheffield street has unleashed Hanyuconomy on Britain

Some saying GP likely to be at Sheffield Arena which is much bigger capacity - I can only imagine this will be the venue if Yuzuru came...

We will know soon enough!

12 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

:offtopic2:I've booked hotel next door to Ice Sheffield. Prices have increased from price quoted at lunchtime today, now £80 more for 3 night stay, at supper time.

That photoshopped pic of Yuzu in the Sheffield street has unleashed Hanyuconomy on Britain

we need all the help we can get....

48 minutes ago, Lynn487 said:

Hello :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

Speaking of next season's venues, does anyone know of an estimated cost from lowest to highest ticket prices? I most likely won't be able to go, but I'm curious :scratch3:

I saw this humongous price of $2,000 on Twitter :tumblr_inline_n2pjd1FzUP1qdlkyg:, and wanted to check if this was correct with ya'll

Is that perhaps the VIP Platinum Plus all event pass for GP Final?

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Is that perhaps the VIP Platinum Plus all event pass for GP Final?

I think it was for GP Final 2020 (before cancelled) or 2019? I've never gone to a figure skating competition, so I didn't know anything about the ticket prices. Holy moly though! Just from what I've seen from other people they look so expensive :smiley_hairpull:

That's why I wanted to know about price ranges, but dang I don't even think I'll ever be able to see a competition live at this point :14066882:

edit: It was worlds 2020 before it got cancelled! I just checked 😅

26 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

I've booked too - just in case! (I have a friend who lives in Sheffield but I haven't seen her since 2019 summer....I will still ask her if I can stay with her and her family if Yuzu does come to the UK...but she might say no!!)

1 minute ago, Pammi said:

I've booked too - just in case! (I have a friend who lives in Sheffield but I haven't seen her since 2019 summer....I will still ask her if I can stay with her and her family if Yuzu does come to the UK...but she might say no!!)

Yay, we can have breakfast together, and with the various Pooh sans of course

The Poohs that I ordered all arrived yesterday

Hehe. Your friend might think it a little cheeky if you stay with her and then go out to spend all day with Yuzu :YuzuPoohLove:

1 minute ago, Perelandra said:

Your friend might think it a little cheeky if you stay with her and then go out to spend all day with Yuzu :YuzuPoohLove:

True....maybe its too cheeky to ask :smiley-ashamed005:

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

That's so funny. Yuzu looks as if he is about to check into a little B&B, maybe go for a quick pint first.

He's staying with Karen and I in Sheffield in her one bed flat.  We are giving him the bedroom and providing tomatoes for breakfast.  Ps Karen's flat is olde worlde and 1000 times nicer than this picture.