General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Though I'm sure Finnish FS clubs would be more than happy to give him some ice time (:

Ooooooh that would be the dream too! :loveshower:

Yeah, there would be extra hassle for taking care of this, but if I were him I would consider this at least! :scratch3::graucho:

(one could imagine at least... ;))

11 minutes ago, Charlène said:

Any idea about the ice rink which could be chosen, please ?🙏😊

Sheffield Ice Arena (Ice Sheffield) I think - small capacity (only 1500) - FS not popular in UK

Ice Sheffield | Day Out With The Kids

34 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Hull Philharmonic Orchestra played at Buxton Festival. Used to play with that orchestra when I was in sixth form

Yes lots of events in Buxton.  We were up last weekend for the Carnival and had a great time.

49 minutes ago, Charlène said:

Any idea about the ice rink which could be chosen, please ?🙏😊

I think the perm rink only holds 1,500 so too small.  They may use the Arena.  Not sure.  They used Sheffield Arena for Euros 2012 apparently.

37 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

I think the perm rink only holds 1,500 so too small.  They may use the Arena.  Not sure.  They used Sheffield Arena for Euros 2012 apparently.

If Yuzu should go, they will definitely need the bigger place. The small rink wouldn't even be big enough to hold all the Poohs. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

15 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

If Yuzu should go, they will definitely need the bigger place. The small rink wouldn't even be big enough to hold all the Poohs. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I don't think Yuzu would go but the Arena appears to be booked for ice hockey for the GP dates at the moment.  So other than the other small venue don't know where they would host it.

4 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

I don't think Yuzu would go but the Arena appears to be booked for ice hockey for the GP dates at the moment.  So other than the other small venue don't know where they would host it.

I see. This probably means no Yuzu then. Imagine having to fight for a ticket in this tiny ice rink if Yuzu should compete. :13877886:

44 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

That's true. I saw a Pooh for sale on eBay uk, size is listed as XXXL, 1m tall!

2 hours ago, LiaRy said:

Completely off topic, just noticed that the Indonesian flag is the same as Monaco's :run away:

This is what I found, given that the Principality of Monaco is at the bottom and right of France (it sticks to Italy)

https://www.quelleestladifference.fr/2011/12/quelle-est-la-difference-entre-le.html#:~:text=What is the difference between the flag of,5%3A4. Other than that%2C both flags are identical.

Perelandra : ahhhh still a GIANT pooh  :yuzushrug:and I'm 1.59m and COOL for me :pouty:   

On 2022/7/11 at 午前2時28分, Yuzurellaさんが言いました:

Yuzu's kind heart, gentle soul, and passionate spirit as well as his love for skating shine through his very being and are a part of what makes him so beautiful. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

Just FYI :gla:

The Japanese in the tweet "月が綺麗ですね tsuki ga kirei desune (The moon is beautiful, isn't it?)" is a famous phrase as a translation of "I love you." 

It is known as translated by NATSUME Soseki, a famous Japanese novelist, which has not been confirmed though.

https://cam-cre.com/tukigakireidesune-natumesouseki/

Really romantic, isn't it ? :animated-smileys-angels-151:

3 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Maybe he could appeal to Stephane and hang out in Champery whilst awaiting comps

This may not be that far fetched. Not only would Stephane happily welcome Yuzu with open arms, but there is a chance that Ghislain, who is very close to Stephane and regularly goes to Champery to work with him at his skating school as a guest coach, may be there during the relevant period.