General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, Anni said:

Not good news... ..the Ice Rink Sendai will be closed.:huh:

Source 

Maybe the maintenance work won't take that long and he can rest now after the long tour.

why do i feel like he's going to another ice rink which would take a longer time to get there...

I first heard of GP Finland (remember that this is a replacement for Russian GP) on twt from Match TV, which as some ppl there already noted could be dodgy at times, hence the news being rather quiet lately. But I feel like it's more or less official now...

As for the CoC replacement, ISU being ISU they need a little more time to still pick for a replacement... :dozey: :facepalm: (after all they did in their Phuket Party... erm I mean cOnGrESs :dozey::dry::facepalm:

I am beyond frustrared and disappointed about ISU's management skills. They are embarrassing themselves time and time again, they don't even care. How they still are a functioning organization, I don't know. 

That ISU letter needs to happen & I'm hoping that we will see results. 

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I first heard of GP Finland (remember that this is a replacement for Russian GP) on twt from Match TV, which as some ppl there already noted could be dodgy at times, hence the news being rather quiet lately. But I feel like it's more or less official now...

As for the CoC replacement, ISU being ISU they need a little more time to still pick for a replacement... :dozey: :facepalm: (after all they did in their Phuket Party... erm I mean cOnGrESs :dozey::dry::facepalm:

Seeing as they're having trouble finding a replacement for CoC, Espoo GP is basically a done deal. I feel bad for the skaters as well who have to wait for their assignments :shrug:

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Honestly, I don't know where the nearest rink is, but I also think he would definitely have the opportunity to train somewhere else.:smiley-angelique001:

But let's remember that in 2011, he had to go elsewhere because the Sendai ice rink had struggled : so, maybe? that he is elsewhere while waiting ..... 

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

I would like the ISU to do the UK a big favor and choose the Nottingham National Ice Centre. It was Torvill and Dean's training base. The UK would be ultra privileged to host Yuzu

(it won't happen, I'm just dreaming)

I would like the ISU to do the UK a big favor and choose the Nottingham National Ice Centre. It was Torvill and Dean's training base. The UK would be ultra privileged to host Yuzu

(it won't happen, I'm just dreaming)

Oh YES what a GREAT memory of J Torvill and C Dean (who was the husband of I Duchesnay who with his brother had an innovative and "unusual" skating for the ISU .... : their "jungle" program  :2thumbsup: ) ice dancers  :heartpound: :peace2: and for the rest : YES just a sweet dream 

I wish ISU could do UK a massive favour and pick Nottingham National Ice Centre. It was the training base of Torvill and Dean. UK would be ultra privileged to welcome Yuzu

( it won't come true, just dreaming )

Yes...you are just dreaming.  :8122879:

UK at this current moment in time does not know FS exists.