General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu rocking it in his own world. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I absolutely love it, made my day, smiled for hours. Yuzuru's lip-syncing always recommended whenever you have a challenging day and need a reminder that it's best to just be yourself. His complete investment in and connection with the music regardless of everything around, another example of how his free soul works - and that I always find super inspiring about him. 

10 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu would be able to eat undisturbed in most restaurants and cafes in UK. 

Figure skating is not popular enough for passers-by to recognise him not think to bother him. 

If Yuzu visited and allowed me to be his tour guide I would make sure to take him to establishments where staff and clientele behave discreetly or to very sleepy countryside cafes run by great aunties who don't pay attention to media excesses.

There's actually a tea shop named House at Pooh corner at the edge of Ashdown forest (hundred acre wood)

Fairly confident that Yuzu would be able to take a stroll through the forest and even play Pooh sticks before tea. The Ashdown Park Hotel is lovely and relatively secluded.

London is packed with celebs and most people give them space. Hazlitt's is a hidden gem boutique hotel where celebs stay when they want to avoid the limelight. Yuzu could probably pass unnoticed. Granted, it's not the same as being able to do this whenever you please, in your own country though

If you ever take Yuzu to a tour of England I'm joining 😄

Oh yes for certain @TokyoDream

What super fun it would be to host Yuzu and show him wonderful sights. We could include all of the historic sightseeing like the London museums and galleries, some of the older Uni's, go to the theatre and ballet, exhibitions. Eat out in lovely restaurants and we could wear sunglasses and with face coverings, Yuzu would be nigh on incognito. we would go on pilgrimage to Hundred Acre Wood with Pooh san. Maybe even a visit to York or Edinburgh. We would have a Satellite close protection squad to prevent over zealous touchy fans from harassing Yuzu

Before going back to Japan, perhaps Yuzu could fill an arena for an Ice Show ( nostalgia trip - Wembley  arena used to host 'Holiday on Ice' used to be a very twee pantomime like show but at least it was on ice and the arena capacity was comparable size to the FaOI venues )

Wishing on a star, but we can dream

3 hours ago, TokyoDream said:

Si jamais vous emmenez Yuzu faire une tournée en Angleterre, je me joins 😄

SUPER , je viens avec toi qui me servira d'interprète :wink2: avec Perelandra pour guide ( je ne connais pas l'Angleterre ) et l'ajout de Annabelle ; une fine équipe :grouphug: et donne moi en MP l'adresse de Yuzu :yuzushrug: :dancingpooh:  :coolio:  .......