General Yuzuru Chat

Any manga fans here? How did I miss this?? 

We always heard that the CLAMP ladies were Yuzu fans but they never made an art of him like Ishida (Tokyo Ghoul) did, although we can find inspiration in some of their illustrations. So a lot of the conversation around their “fan status” remains as “rumored”. 

So Nekoi Tsubaki herself (one of the mangakas) posted this on Mokona’s (one of the groups’ oldest mangakas) birthday:

Look at the doll!! :YuzuPoohLove:

Anyway, not exactly news, just wanted to geek out a little bit. Seeing people who inspired your whole childhood also be fans of someone who has inspired you in your adulthood is so gratifying. 

Spoiler

It also speaks to Yuzu’s general public appeal, even a friend commented after seeing this “oh, he is famous FAMOUS”. 
CLAMP please make an art of him…

1 hour ago, Xiupia said:

Any manga fans here? How did I miss this?? 

We always heard that the CLAMP ladies were Yuzu fans but they never made an art of him like Ishida (Tokyo Ghoul) did, although we can find inspiration in some of their illustrations. So a lot of the conversation around their “fan status” remains as “rumored”. 

So Nekoi Tsubaki herself (one of the mangakas) posted this on Mokona’s (one of the groups’ oldest mangakas) birthday:

Look at the doll!! :YuzuPoohLove:

Anyway, not exactly news, just wanted to geek out a little bit. Seeing people who inspired your whole childhood also be fans of someone who has inspired you in your adulthood is so gratifying. 

Hide contents

It also speaks to Yuzu’s general public appeal, even a friend commented after seeing this “oh, he is famous FAMOUS”. 
CLAMP please make an art of him…

They already did LOL. Ok that's a joke, but you can't tell me Subaru doesn't look like Yuzu 

0e03b1f1d0b05004f70ba237aa027995.jpg

28 minutes ago, Melodie said:

They already did LOL. Ok that's a joke, but you can't tell me Subaru doesn't look like Yuzu 

0e03b1f1d0b05004f70ba237aa027995.jpg

I choose to believe!

LOL

I know Subaru had a whole Onmyoji thing going on X (or Tokyo Babylon? Don’t remember) hence the seimei clothes BUT! The details? I will stay in my fantasy (disregarding the year / chronology LOL)