General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, mangomango said:

I'm interested in this too :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: I've seen some debate over whether the delayed axel was intentional or a popped jump, so I'd like to see what he did on the other days 

The delayed axel is one of his signatures jumps and he usually adds it on gala and EX programs (e.g. Masquerade and Notte Stellata). The Japanese newspapers only mentioned the one 3A he did at the beginning when they described the Day 1 choreography. The single axel with outside spread eagle exit looks like a sound choreographic choice that perfectly matches the music.

3 hours ago, Wintek said:

The delayed axel is one of his signatures jumps and he usually adds it on gala and EX programs (e.g. Masquerade and Notte Stellata). The Japanese newspapers only mentioned the one 3A he did at the beginning when they described the Day 1 choreography. The single axel with outside spread eagle exit looks like a sound choreographic choice that perfectly matches the music.

Oh I wasn't trying to claim it was popped, just that I've seen a fair bit of discussion about it. Either way I'd like to compare every night to see any minor adjustments he might have made :img_21:  

6 時間前, mangomangoさんが言いました:

I'm interested in this too :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: I've seen some debate over whether the delayed axel was intentional or a popped jump, so I'd like to see what he did on the other days 

I heard that David Wilson, the choreographer of Notte Stellata, liked Yuzuru's delayed single axel, and he used it for NS.

And, I think, as fans loved it in NS too, it is now used in several programs.

On 5/28/2022 at 10:09 PM, DancingFeather said:

On a personal note, sorry: Today it's been a year since I joined the Planet. I was the 6000th member - can you believe that 2172 have joined us since then? 
I'm glad to see that many of the members who were active back then are writing again these days in the General Yuzuru Chat.
- Enough off topic, I'm ready for new Yuzu content. No waterlogging yet.

Congrats on your 1 year anniverary. :flowers:  Wow impressive and new members sign up daily. :clap: Welcome. :wave: I have been on the Planet for almost two years.... how the time flies:coolio:. I'm really grateful for this place for us all. :10742289:

FaOI 2019/2022....Yuzu really doesn't age. 0:)

6 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Look at this! :201111231756430f6: C-fanyus are so amazing!!!! Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to it!!!:loveshower:

Wow :loveshower:So much love from the Chinese fans.:img_21:

3 hours ago, birnasan said:

I am still searching for Yuzu's interview in the FaOI pamphlet. A Chinese translation seems to be here https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404774162781569189#_loginLayer_1653820497657 , but I can only see a small part of it without being registered on weibo. (And for some reason, weibo doesn't let me sign up.)

Is anybody able to open the link and copy the Chinese text?

Or if anybody has found photos of the full interview, can you please share them here? :please:

Thanks in advance!

Hello @birnasan:wave:

I sent you a message. Hopefully it helps you.

Many thanks in advance for your translation.

1 hour ago, birnasan said:

I am still searching for Yuzu's interview in the FaOI pamphlet. A Chinese translation seems to be here https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404774162781569189#_loginLayer_1653820497657 , but I can only see a small part of it without being registered on weibo. (And for some reason, weibo doesn't let me sign up.)

Is anybody able to open the link and copy the Chinese text?

Or if anybody has found photos of the full interview, can you please share them here? :please:

Thanks in advance!

I would also love to see this interview!!! Thanks in advance!!!

5 hours ago, Anni said:

Congrats on your 1 year anniverary. :flowers:  Wow impressive and new members sign up daily. :clap: Welcome. :wave: I have been on the Planet for almost two years.... how the time flies:coolio:. I'm really grateful for this place for us all. :10742289:

FaOI 2019/2022....Yuzu really doesn't age. 0:)

i don't even know which one is the newest one :ohmygod:

On 5/28/2022 at 10:09 PM, DancingFeather said:

On a personal note, sorry: Today it's been a year since I joined the Planet. I was the 6000th member - can you believe that 2172 have joined us since then? 
I'm glad to see that many of the members who were active back then are writing again these days in the General Yuzuru Chat.
- Enough off topic, I'm ready for new Yuzu content. No waterlogging yet.

Being one of those 2172, I'm quite impressed! Although I felt happy for every new satellite who turned up, I hadn't thought it would be THAT many! A clear indication of what a nice place this planet is. Having been lurking since 2018 I have felt at home here ever since. Not only when we were showered with new Yuzu content but also after a stressful work day or during lockdown monotony - there was always something to make me feel good. I can never thank the organizers enough! :thanks::cheer::grouphug: