General Yuzuru Chat

I gathered a total of 130 photos from today - I excluded some group photos and some repetitive ones, so in truth, there are more out there. But damn, the excitement of seeing Yuzu for the first time in 3 months really got to me.

On 5/17/2022 at 12:09 PM, Yuzurella said:

Aaah! This Kiss&Cry edition is so amazing! The pics and posters are beautiful! :heartpound:

And these are the postcard books for Yuzu's FS and SP. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

If I had the postcard books I would definitely only use them for writing home from watching Yuzu competing live ... 0:)

3 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

WOOOOOOO all the fanyus, we can say SUPER YUZU  :girlsigh:  :2thumbsup: :clap:  and the other skaters (I saw my G&G) he set an atmosphere and the photos OH OH (no glasses needed  :LOL: ) he set so much fire that it took that he sprinkles himself with water  :5918bda9c2674_0005(1):  and, on the other hand, he did not skate with the cup of water : where did he get it? :scratch3:  and on the other, you will understand better than me and delighted for those who saw the show live 

That 2nd video!! I'm half crying half giddy!! I need to quit my job if I want to be able to watch a sufficient amout of Yuzu every day.

Apologies I realise I'm mostly always useless on here, rarely bringing any actual news or discussing technical content but only trying to pick up my jaw from the floor 🤣🤣

18 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

...he set so much fire that it took that he sprinkles himself with water  :5918bda9c2674_0005(1):  and, on the other hand, he did not skate with the cup of water : where did he get it? :scratch3:  and on the other, you will understand better than me and delighted for those who saw the show live 

According to a fan who was live in Makuhari yesterday, Yuzu put the paper cup on the ice himself before his skate.:wink2: And in your posted video (at 1:26) you can see how he bends down and picks it up ....... after that comes his "watering"  :hairflip:

[NEWS]

7 hours ago, Anni said:

Yes, we have a translation👍

[NEWS]

Nice words to Keiji. :agree: Yuzu is really a good person, always helpful.

:softYuzu:

The sweetness in his voice :10636614::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Ahh, i feel like a blooming cactus now. Off to oust JK from my wallpaper and replace him with The King

I wonder in how many wallpapers will be a photo of Yuzu pouring water over him... 

:hihi:

On 5/26/2022 at 7:11 PM, Geo1 said:

I hope that Yuzu and his fans will acknowledge Ghislain’s presence and give him a very warm welcome. (I wonder whether the fans will be able to recognize him because he has lost so much weight!) I am also hoping that Ghislain will have an opportunity to meet and chat with Yuzu.

:yes:  Look at this warm applause for Ghislain. :heart:

There is another video in the Makuhari thread. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].