General Yuzuru Chat

The world will be tuning in again to see Yuzu.  Just think, is there any other skater out there who will draw the viewers like Yuzu.  His nobility and purity of purpose are the gold standard for figure skaters, although, considering it's Yuzu, we might better say the 'platinum standard'.  All other skaters pale in comparison to Yuzu since none others are so pure in their dedication to the sport.  If figure skating could have saints, he'd be at the head of the list.

Before FaOI madness starts (I'm so ready not ready for it!!) I want to share this also here. With a bonus because when being in Paris I got the chance to have dinner with a fellow satellite!! Korean bbq was it and it was delicious!  :67638860: 

Ok and now I'm ready...hahaha...to start hyperventilating about FaOI and if we'll get a new exhibition program...new costume...or maybe he'll choose an old performance?!! :dancingpooh:Yuzu, I can't believe we'll see you skate soon!!!:loveshower:

21 hours ago, Sun_Rise said:

OG account about FaOI - because it's Yuzuru Hanyu: the magnet, the main character, whose name is self-shining with gold. 

So many comments under the post and also tweets....everyone looking forward to Yuzu's return on the ice.:loveshower:

I'm seeing this for the first time (from 2017), but I think we Fanyus feel the same way when Yuzu crumbs suddenly appear.:panic:

5 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Before FaOI madness starts (I'm so ready not ready for it!!) I want to share this also here. With a bonus because when being in Paris I got the chance to have dinner with a fellow satellite!! Korean bbq was it and it was delicious!  :67638860: 

Thank you for sharing :10742289:

2 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Posting this here too. Our wait is over.

[NEWS]

Wonderful to see an up to date photo.

To all Satellites who are fortunate to attend any of the FaOI shows - Have an AMAZING time. Truly hope that Yuzuru's ankle and other injuries have healed.

Shame about the face masks, otherwise would be interested to see what the age/gender tool says about Yuzu. Maybe being away from  the public gaze is the answer to staying youthful looking.

( I'm new to PH, 1st post on General Yuzu chat - have used introductions thread and also left comment on Hogwarts thread. Thank you to Mods and Admins for Planet Hanyu and for your kind welcome messages )

8 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Ok and now I'm ready...hahaha...to start hyperventilating about FaOI and if we'll get a new exhibition program...new costume...or maybe he'll choose an old performance?!! :dancingpooh:Yuzu, I can't believe we'll see you skate soon!!!:loveshower:

LOL, I was in Paris four weeks ago and had the same thought when I saw the Nike stature and of course I had the Yuzu macaron as well😁😎.

Even if I don't actively think about him, looks like he is a fixed part in my brain.

And as everyone else I'm so looking forward to the FaOI madness. Sadly, I probably wont be able to keep up with it, because my weeks until july look kind of crazy, but I know I wont miss a thing as it will be here on the planet. So, a big thank you in advance to everyone for sharing the upcoming Yuzu content:hugs:💜