General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Anni said:

J'aime ça, me réveiller avec ces vidéos quotidiennes de Yuzu. :heartpound:

Si Yuzu veut continuer à poursuivre son rêve de 4A, je le soutiendrai bien sûr et je croiserai les doigts pour lui. Mais l'important est la guérison complète de sa cheville. :smiley-angelique001:

Avec sous-titres anglais

🙏

[NEWS]

Ah YES, a touch of Yuzu when you wake up, I say OK  :peace2: and to make this long-awaited FOI 2022 wait, here is a compilation of Yuzu and other skaters and focus on slow motion  :animated-smileys-character-075: and "WAKU WAKU"? and also to be able to admire the SUPERB photobook "Be the Light" from 2011 to 2020 YES our light and I take up a comment: "these are ART photos" and ALIGATO to you Yuzu to bring us dreams 

We have first broadcasting news. BS Asahi will show Shizuoka show on July 9th. The other program seems to be shorter for the local channel.

Also our daily Yuzu dose for the last time. I will add the translation when I find one.

And here is the translation 

[NEWS]

@lajoitko beat me to it today hehe :hihi:

Yuzu has stayed and has expressed that he is staying true to himself and his own vision of figure skating, persistently. I thank him for that, truly a light in the midst of controversies. 

Now we wait for more news on the broadcasting, gearing up here to figure if I will need a vpn or not! 

Hi I wanted to drop a quick note to say hi to every satellite on Planet Hanyu. I became a Fanyu post BJ Olympic and have been quietly following -- and enjoying -- the lively and informative chats on this forum. So happy to be part of this community!  

4 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

Hi I wanted to drop a quick note to say hi to every satellite on Planet Hanyu. I became a Fanyu post BJ Olympic and have been quietly following -- and enjoying -- the lively and informative chats on this forum. So happy to be part of this community!  

welcome, i'm new too here! :puddingpooh:

5 hours ago, lajoitko said:

And here is the translation 

...and that's why Yuzu's skating facinates me so much.:heartpound:
Unfortunately this was last question. Thanks to C-Chan. All these crumbs have somewhat relieved our drought and shortened the wait for FaOI. :yes:

Always friendly to everyone :smiley-love017:

57 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

Hello and  welcome@SaluYuzu to the Planet. :wave:

There will be live broadcast of Makuhari's 29 May show on Asahi TV (JST 1pm)

Somebody reminds me where to subscribe to watch Japan TV online! A few older platforms are all gone...

Oh damn, I realised I have an appointment that day for my friend's birthday. They will just have to watch it with me then :p 

1 hour ago, SaluYuzu said:

Welcome! It's great to see other new fans coming in and it's a great community here!

6 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Thanks! 

37 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Somebody reminds me where to subscribe to watch Japan TV online! A few older platforms are all gone...

Oh damn, I realised I have an appointment that day for my friend's birthday. They will just have to watch it with me then :p 

I am silently laughing because this was one of the empty program slots in Asahi schedule (and there are more empty slots in June, but we shall wait and see). That twitter account has truly a sixth sense about possible Yuzu content.

They will broadcast all Makuhari shows in July.

[NEWS]

3 hours ago, yumeaki said:

2 hours ago, lajoitko said:

They will broadcast all Makuhari shows in July.

This is really good news.:clapclap4:

3 hours ago, ccy said:

How happy this person must feel now. Have a safe and good rehearsal Yuzu.  I can't wait to see him again soon. :smiley-love017: