General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Saawa said:

I do not think they have ever streamed faoi live so totally be prepared for that anxiety of seeing the pictures first :D that is the fun of it :D you first get the descriptions by Japanese fans, then the pictures one by one, then some short clips on tv news and only days later the whole thing :D

they usually stream it after 2-3 days... but no information about it yet, hence my impatience :panic:

What would the FaOI experience be without the excitement of the live tweets, the translation of the live tweets, all the speculations around what Yuzu's costumes really look like and what moves he really made during his performances, and the imaginations of everybody running wild? And then the first trickle of pics and short video clips from news broadcasts come in, the anticipation grows even more... and then, finally, we can see and enjoy the entire show! All that is a part of the whole experience package. :dancingpooh:

5 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

The way Yuzu moves across the ice is spellbinding! :girlsigh:

The video af the CM and the making of is amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZf7N7BpNJ4&t=1s

And this is for only the part of the gum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7CM76JcO_4 It amazes me how he can spend all that time chewing gum with that serious face. I would be unable...

2 hours ago, TokyoDream said:

How on earth does he look adorable even when packing?!

You did not know?? His real name is Yuzuru Adorable Hanyu :10636614:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

What would the FaOI experience be without the excitement of the live tweets, the translation of the live tweets, all the speculations around what Yuzu's costumes really look like and what moves he really made during his performances, and the imaginations of everybody running wild? And then the first trickle of pics and short video clips from news broadcasts come in, the anticipation grows even more... and then, finally, we can see and enjoy the entire show! All that is a part of the whole experience package. :dancingpooh:

Let's experience the whole wild experience package of being a fanyu :pudding::puddingpooh:

4 hours ago, Saawa said:

I do not think they have ever streamed faoi live so totally be prepared for that anxiety of seeing the pictures first :D that is the fun of it :D you first get the descriptions by Japanese fans, then the pictures one by one, then some short clips on tv news and only days later the whole thing :D

they usually stream it after 2-3 days... but no information about it yet, hence my impatience :panic:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Ah yes - like the first shock's silence, then amazement and fascination at a self-choreographed intro at SOI called Blinding Lights...

Time to rewatch Yonkaitenpixel's 10' version! Just to prepare ourselves for everything.

Blinding lights - Yonkaiten Pixel

We're not going to speculate about Yuzu's FaOI program, aren't we... :emot-11tea::meditationf::animated-smileys-hello-22:  I look forward to the next show experience together with you, satellites!

19 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

Ah yes - like the first shock's silence, then amazement and fascination at a self-choreographed intro at SOI called Blinding Lights...

Time to rewatch Yonkaitenpixel's 10' version! Just to prepare ourselves for everything.

Was there a separate thread for Blinding Lights? I have somewhat conflicted feelings about it and I'm curious about how other satellites received it:POOH:

17 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Was there a separate thread for Blinding Lights? I have somewhat conflicted feelings about it and I'm curious about how other satellites received it:POOH:

I don't think there was a separate thread. Many of us had conflicted feelings about Blinding lights, me included. (Actually, after several months of not watching it, I have to look through my fingers again...) But it grows on you, and Yuzu's interview about his dance moves helped. It's his own choreography. The whole world can watch it, it's okay. Just take your time to watch his footwork, to see the beautiful traces on the ice, his self-confident face, and then watch the whole picture. He likes being watched, and he was absolutely aware of what he did.

6 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

@YuDai You will certainly find something in the SOI 2021 threads, the first one is here.

Stars on Ice 2021 Yokohama

Search around page 8 for Blinding lights reaction. Unfortunately, some links are no longer active.

Thank you so much!

Spoiler

So much Covid talk...I see that event was highly controversial even among fanyus. I hope everything goes well with this year's FaOI.

@DancingFeatherthank you for all the links. I did watch Blinding Lights some time ago already, but I wasn't aware of any controversy around it. Now very curious what you and @YuDai meant, so will go and check the thread :biggrin:

Many thanks to everyone for all the information on what we can expect, you can feel the pre-FaOI anticipation and excitement. Will be my first FaOI and the 2nd time ever waiting for Yuzuru's performance. 

I like it, waking up with these daily Yuzu videos. :heartpound:

If Yuzu wants to continues to pursue his dream of 4A, I will of course support him and keep my finger crossed for him. But the important thing is the complete healing of his ankle.:smiley-angelic001:

With English subtitles

🙏

[NEWS]

13 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

I look forward to the next show experience together with you, satellites!

Yes me too. :clap: For me it is also the first FaOI.

By the way Harumi tweeted yesterday that she had already rehearsal for FaOI.

Spoiler

Maybe we will get some footage of Yuzu's rehearsal next week before the show begins. :panic:

20 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

the fanyus and ANNIE: ditto I couldn't open the page ......

Yes, unfortunately the site was blocked for some countries.:huh:

:68271262:

Spoiler

"Yahoo! JAPAN is no longer available from the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom."

I tried it at home on the computer, with VPN it works.:yes:

Hello, I have been lurking on this site for a few weeks before finally making an account and I just wanted to know if you guys could tell me what TV channels faoi will be broadcasted on? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question