Yuzu's message on the Tour de Tohoku site (see below)🙏

[NEWS]

Source: https://tourdetohoku.yahoo.co.jp/2022/info/friends/

Unfortunately I can not open this page.:smiley-confused001:

Yuzu, we will always support you!!!

:snonegai:

Edit:

21 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:2thumbsup:  ANNI you spoiled us with your tweets  :heartpound: and especially that of this talented artist in extreme flexibility and her choice of music COOL is not it  : hihi: and I just understood the WOOOOOAHHHH of the presenter and well deserved and  :iagree:with Caramelicht : you did an excellent find that no one had been able to make

Thank you for your kind words. :heartpound:

On 5/15/2022 at 11:03 AM, yuwin said:

Just want to add to the Beijing conversation as someone who became a fan after the recent Olympics. I wanted to see what's going on in the Olympics and somehow clicked on the gala exhibition. Went through all the performances but was left mesmerized by Hanyu's performance. So I searched for more and realized he's the same person who skated to two performances I've watched before - Parisienne Walkways and Seimei.

After digging deeper, I learned that he attempted a seemingly impossible jump at the Olympics and was captivated. What sealed the deal for me though was his practice video for Seimei (plus other post-comp practice videos) at the Beijing Olympics. After that, I fell down the rabbit hole that is Yuzuru Hanyu's skating. I literally learned all the types of jumps and other terminology within one week.

Found out a few days after, that many people I know around me also discovered Yuzuru after Beijing. One of my friends showed me a "cool" video of Yuzuru saving his 3A jump during Let Me Entertain You. I was watching Sochi short programs and my parents, who weren't paying much attention and doing other things, suddenly stopped, watched Hanyu's skating, and said things like, "He flows so smoothly," "he makes it look easy," "he has style"  and they said it was amazing how he was able to capture their attention and get them to watch his whole performance (they are not interested in figure skating at all).

One of my other friends told me the other day that he is a fan of Yuzuru, and I pretended that I only casually like his skating and had to stop myself from saying I'm probably more obsessed with his skating.

I am amazed at the exorbitant number of new fans Beijing has brought to Yuzu. I keep seeing new fans also on Twitter and other social media. The numbers on Weibo have increased tremendously, so many magazines reprinted.... it's as if he has won a third medal. People like you naturally recognise his skills, his beauty, his charisma and can't stop watching his skate. It happened the same for me a few years ago.

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Message from Yuzu on the Tohoku Tower website (see below)🙏

[NEWS]

Source :  https://tourdetohoku.yahoo.co.jp/2022/info/friends/

Unfortunately, I cannot open this page.:smiley-confuse001:

Yuzu, we will always support you!!!

: snonegai:

To modify:

Thank you for your kind words. :heartpound:

:wave: the fanyus and ANNIE: ditto I couldn't open the page ...... but I found an article on this Tohoku tour which dates from 2019 (maybe there was none between time) it is a bit long and we learn that this tour is for profit for post 2011 reconstruction and to raise money and we read that Yuzu participated in an advertising campaign to promote this race, since it is from Sendai and it is clear that its name appears on that of 2022 and I learned there that the inspiration for the name of "Tour" comes from "my" Tour de France which is a non-profit cycling sports race and the 1st edition took place in 1903 and the arrival is always in Paris 

https://lepetitjournal.com/tokyo/evenements-tohoku-reconstruction-japon    (sorry it's in French) 

:thankssign:to ALL fanyus for your tweets: the pink Sakura watch  :girlsigh: that I would like to have ....... / to be able to leaf through magazines with Yuzu in photos  :10815002:   and I laughed like a little girl  :LOL:   with  :dancingpooh: Yuzu's and voice (found for me) :67638860:  :7938863: 

Here are the appearances of Yuzu (among other skaters) at the FOI between 2013 / 2015 part 1 and the end phrase  :2thumbsup: on ROCK music since we are counting down to 2022 

2 hours ago, Anabel said:

Yesterday was the "Travel Day" in Japan and ANA shared a video fo Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

It always amuses me (in a good way) how Yuzu hunches over and steps gingerly after receiving gifts and exits the shooting area 😂

Sooooo... when are they going to announce any tv broacast for faoi?

hurry up, it starts next week :panic: need to know how to plan my next few weeks :D 

hopefully they are not going to torture us for too long before they show us the whole thing because:gaah:

8 minutes ago, Saawa said:

hurry up, it starts next week :panic: need to know how to plan my next few weeks :D 

hopefully they are not going to torture us for too long before they show us the whole thing because:gaah:

They haven't said anything about broadcasting again, have they? If they don't do it the level of anxiety until we get the images can be unbearable :panic:

1 minute ago, Anabel said:

If they don't do it the level of anxiety until we get the images can be unbearable :panic:

I do not think they have ever streamed faoi live so totally be prepared for that anxiety of seeing the pictures first :D that is the fun of it :D you first get the descriptions by Japanese fans, then the pictures one by one, then some short clips on tv news and only days later the whole thing :D

they usually stream it after 2-3 days... but no information about it yet, hence my impatience :panic:

16 minutes ago, Saawa said:

I do not think they have ever streamed faoi live so totally be prepared for that anxiety of seeing the pictures first :D that is the fun of it :D you first get the descriptions by Japanese fans, then the pictures one by one, then some short clips on tv news and only days later the whole thing :D

they usually stream it after 2-3 days... but no information about it yet, hence my impatience :panic:

Okay, I'll have to use all the relaxation techniques I know... Thanks for the warning! :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

43 minutes ago, Saawa said:

I have seen one tweet by jfanyu with speculation of possible broadcasting slots on tv Asahi channels. There seems to be empty places titled in a way that refers maybe to figure skating and one timing fits perfectly for Makuhari Sunday show, but since it is speculation at this point and since Asahi shows old FS programs quite regularly, I have not posted the tweet. I have faith that they will show us something, but I am impatient too.

12 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

I have seen one tweet by jfanyu with speculation of possible broadcasting slots on tv Asahi channels. There seems to be empty places titled in a way that refers maybe to figure skating and one timing fits perfectly for Makuhari Sunday show, but since it is speculation at this point and since Asahi shows old FS programs quite regularly, I have not posted the tweet. I have faith that they will show us something, but I am impatient too.

Good to hear that, thanks for replying! 
Will keep my fingers crossed then :fingerscrossed: