General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Anni said:

Haru yo Koi on the big screen at an ice rink in China🌸 🌸

[NEWS]

"Origin" aired yesterday on German television. Here the performance of Lili Paul-Roncalli (Austrian artist and model).:joyful:

:2thumbsup:  ANNI you spoiled us with your tweets  :heartpound: and especially that of this talented artist in extreme flexibility and her choice of music COOL is not it  : hihi: and I just understood the WOOOOOAHHHH of the presenter and well deserved and  :iagree:with Caramelicht : you did an excellent find that no one had been able to make  :headdesk:      and here is a Yuzu all in joy and joker and another who speaks of NOTO who "I think"? is a professional photographer who has been following Yuzu since he was young and who must be Yuzu's official photographer (well, of course that's what I think? and if there is a mistake : say so) and who tells his work and wait for FAITH which is fast approaching :YuzuPoohLove: 

Hi everyone!

I finally finished my composition analysis of Yuzu's Rondo SP :cheer:

I hope, you like it :67638860:

I wanted to distract from the tiring 4A debate and light up the mood a bit, remembering what a great program Rondo already is.

Footnote: the loops that I mention here are neither loop jumps nor loop turns. In this case it's loop-shaped skating patterns that are used in the first half of the program (Introduction part). You can see them nicely in the first sketch.

29 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I wanted to distract from the tiring 4A debate and light up the mood a bit, remembering what a great program Rondo already is.

Thank you, this is really great, with differentiating between these three parts, various patterns of ice coverage, music segments, etc. Really, a great opportunity to refocus on the mastery and sophistication of Rondo. We have the whole glory of Rondo vs this one jump. I'm definitely switching (back to) appreciating Rondo now even more. 

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone!

Footnote: the loops that I mention here are neither loop jumps nor loop turns. In this case it's loop-shaped skating patterns that are used in the first half of the program (Introduction part). You can see them nicely in the first sketch.

Welcome Henni! And thanks for your hard and loving work. Something tells me that after reading your analysis my love for Rondo will grow even more :10636614::7938863::tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Spoiler

Today I was watching it while I was waiting for the train and it was hard for me to hold back my tears, I like Rondo sooo much!!

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:
Pooh speaking with the voice of Yuzu. So cute and funny! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I've watched both these videos so many times aaaaaaaaa I love themmm :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg: :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::7938863::tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: they're just what the Twitter timeline needs after the fanyu wars that have been going on lately :68468287:

16 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much @Henni147 for you great analysis. :thanks:

4 hours ago, Xiupia said:

Day 5!

Which program he would like to make a collaboration for a watch?

Not exactly answering, LOL 

....if Yuzu diplomatically the question dodges.:hihi:

Here also with English subtitles 

[NEWS]

By the way the countdown for FaOI has begun. :smiley-love017: