General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

Brian Orser's new interview:

About men's event in Beijing:

"it was a very high-level fight, nathan [chen] was the leading contender and he gave a performance that deserved it."

About Yuzu:

"yuzu is a player who values privacy, so I always try to be very careful about comments about him. I've been coaching him for eight years, plus two years of pandemics, so yuzu came to me exactly 10 years ago. I understand what he's thinking, and his emotions are shifting. I have a lot of respect for him and I respect his will. I could understand that he had decided to go alone, and there was no problem. but I was responsible for Jun and Jason, so it wasn't fair to just talk about other players. that's why I said I wouldn't comment on anything other than the students I was leading to this competition."

About Yuzu's performance in Beijing:

"If it weren't for the unfortunate failure of SP Salcow, I think Yuzu would have been able to perform even better in the free. If he had performed like he did at the all Japan championship, the result would have been completely different. I know he was very disappointed with the result."

they say they are not in touch at the moment.

"anyway, at this time of year, yuzu is focused on the ice show, so it's normal for us to lose contact, and we're waiting for him to decide what to do next."

Translated with deepL from

"Rika will jump the 3-axel again" Brian Orser talks about expectations for Kihei Rika ... Why I "Remained Silent" About Hanyu Yui at the Olympics (4/4) - Figure Skating - Number Web - Number (bunshun.jp)

Edit: I keep my salty opinion to myself and the salt thread.

5 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Je ne savais pas que Yuzu et ToshI étaient déjà sur scène ensemble à l'époque et que Yuzu était en fait l'un des juges d'un concours de chant.:dancingpooh:

:wave:  ALL fanyus, here is a Dailymotion video that shows Yuzu and the participants and also see the lady on the left (I don't know her name on the right who did an advertisement with Yuzu too) and when he scares Darth Vader  :LOL: and, indeed Toshi and Yoshiki from X Japan and who YES would have said that 4 years later, there would be this SUPERB and MOVING Masquerade ...... 

5 hours ago, Anni said:

"It's you that give this ice breath and life!"  

This words are really touching.      

:softyuzu:

The Researcher Xiong Li Li about Yuzu : thumbsup:

[NEWS]

No : noshake: Keiji is not on the FaOI poster.

Here:

Reveal hidden contents

Bk1ENtPY?format=jpg&name=small

:thankssign: A:animated-smileys-angels-151: :shout: and even a researcher talks about Yuzu, because it is really apart and unique 

Just now, Yuzuwinnie said:

:thankssign:A :animated-smileys-anges-151: :yell:and even a researcher speaks of Yuzu, because it is really apart and unique 

My message at the beginning was "eaten"!? : THANK YOU Annie for answering me and for making me feel good, saw the FOI 2022 poster, Ah YES, this sentence (the "angel" emoticon and Yuzu) 

6 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I didn't know that Yuzu and ToshI already stood on the stage together back then and that Yuzu was actually one of the judges of a singing contest. :dancingpooh:

It was when @Hydroblade saw Yuzu in his formal kimono, haori and hakama that all resistance to Yuzu fell away and she found herself going down the Yuzu rabbit hole. The history of our Planet may have been different if @Hydroblade had not watched the Kohaku Uta Gassen that year…

4 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Aujourd'hui sur Every au Japon. Ils montrent la chute de Yuzu pendant les entraînements, alors soyez-en conscient avant de cliquer dessus !

You were very clear to warn us and above all what hurts my heart is Shuzika's interview (she's from Sendai too) and to turn around with her tears  :shout:   :YuzuPoohSad:   , but we're ALL with you Yuzu 

I also keep my "hummm" opinions from the BO interview/answers!!!!!!!!  

5 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Today on Every in Japan. They show Yuzu’s fall during practices, so please be aware of it before clicking on it!

I am only paraphrasing the words of the commentator in the first video and a portion of Yuzu’s comments in the second video, and is not a proper translation.

In the first video, the commentator is saying that the cameraman caught the moment of Yuzu injuring his right ankle during the practice before his free skate. Despite this injury, Yuzu was determined to compete in the free with the use of painkillers.

In the second video, Yuzu is asked about his feelings after competing in these Olympics and he says please wait, turns his back to the camera and becomes emotional. When he faced the interviewer again, he said that honestly speaking he was kuyashi. He said he put in a lot of effort and suffered a lot. He honestly wondered whether he accomplished anything in these Olympics, but if people watching thought that there was something good in his skating, perhaps that was enough to justify his efforts.

5 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I am only paraphrasing the words of the commentator in the first video and a portion of Yuzu’s comments in the second video, and is not a proper translation.

In the first video, the commentator is saying that the cameraman caught the moment of Yuzu injuring his right ankle during the practice before his free skate. Despite this injury, Yuzu was determined to compete in the free with the use of painkillers.

In the second video, Yuzu is asked about his feelings after competing in these Olympics and he says please wait, turns his back to the camera and becomes emotional. When he faced the interviewer again, he said that honestly speaking he was kuyashi. He said he put in a lot of effort and suffered a lot. He honestly wondered whether he accomplished anything in these Olympics, but if people watching thought that there was something good in his skating, perhaps that was enough to justify his efforts.

Urgh...it's been about 3 months and I'm still not over that interview, when he had to go face the wall to keep the tears away 😭

Both LOTTE and Citizen China have new Yuzu related promotion today. LOTTE has clear file merch and Citizen China has asked for Yuzu's reply for 7 questions (reply not released yet, will be released in next 7 days). 

1. What is the difficulty to complete 4A?

2. How to deal with the ever-changing competition environment and strong competitors?

3. If you have time to take a rest (go for a vacation), what would you do?

4. If there is a next program inspired watch, which program will you choose?

5. Anything impressive from fan's letters in Beijing?

6. Chinese cuisine you like, and recommend hometown food?

7. What will you say to your future self?

4 hours ago, JanMary said:

Both LOTTE and Citizen China have new Yuzu related promotion today. LOTTE has clear file merch and Citizen China has asked for Yuzu's reply for 7 questions (reply not released yet). 

2. How to deal with the ever-changing competition environment and strong competitors?

Here are the new Lotte clear files

[NEWS]
4 hours ago, JanMary said:

Both LOTTE and Citizen China have new Yuzu related promotion today. LOTTE has clear file merch and Citizen China has asked for Yuzu's reply for 7 questions (reply not released yet, will be released in next 7 days). 

And now we have a new Citizen content. My best guess is that he is answering the question number 5. I have missed him so much :girlsigh:

Adding the translation

[NEWS]