General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Anni said:

We have fresh Yuzu crumbs.:love:

Here the translation

[NEWS]
Yuzu and Keiji will finally meet again at FaOI.:yes:

: snonegai:

[NEWS]

When I read "Keiji" I said to myself Tanaka? : I went to see his wiki and I saw for his retirement which dates from April 11 and his intention to skate in shows on ice (Yes Annie, I think? that he is on the poster for FOI 2022 ) and will do others and work as an assistant coach and he was born the same year as Yuzu and I saw that he had Nanami Abé as a former choreographer 

I just found on youtube, the (I think?) Keiji's retirement ceremony and the intervention of T Koleto and his wife ice dance partner M Komatsubara and Daisuke who gives him a bouquet, but all the lyrics are in Japanese and maybe? that there will be a translation ...... and another titled : "farewell K Tanaka" and his performance at the 2018 Olympics 

8 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Yuzu crumbs!!!! 🥰🥰🥰

He cut his hair, noooooooo :sorrow:

Who do I need to bribe to convince him to bring back Rostelecom 18 length again… 

LOL

So nice to see him again, a little more than 2 weeks now in waiting. 

Hello / Good evening : here is Yuzu who announces : "aligato okasan" and she is an essential help for her champion son and on the video, she appears quite a few times and she dates from May 8th and it is marked "happy birthday of the mothers " who is the Japanese date? , because in my country it is celebrated on May 29 and another with "Haru yo Koi" with :animated-smileys-character-075: English

19 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu was truly the number one star of the Beijing Olympics. And he's beloved and popular and has won many new fans and admirers way beyond just a few weeks of Olympic Games. :cheer:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

"It's you that give this ice breath and life!"  

This words are really touching.      

:softYuzu:

The Researcher Xiong Li Li about Yuzu :thumbsup:

[NEWS]

21 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I went to see his wiki and I saw for his retirement which dates from April 11 and his intention to skate in shows on ice (Yes Annie, I think? that he is on the poster for FOI 2022 ) and will do others and work as an assistant coach and he was born the same year as Yuzu and I saw that he had Nanami Abé as a former choreographer 

No :noshake: Keiji is not on the FaOI poster.

Here:

Spoiler

Bk1ENtPY?format=jpg&name=small