General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

The two arms overhead is called the Rippon variation (for Adam Rippon) and when you see others doing the arm overhead, it's called the Tano variation (for Brian Boitano).

:thankssign: GEO1 for the explanation of the Rippon (so it is Adam Rippon) and I did not know for the "tano" = I learn it ..... 

7 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:img_21: I share with you some of my experiences! (Sorry, I'm too lazy to copy-paste everything here, so hope you don't mind reading on Twitter!🙈). 

:wave:  Yuzu-Legend : if I understood correctly, you are Japanese? I read your French adventure and you talk about the train, yes I don't know if there is a TGV (high-speed train like your shinkansen) and so you landed at Roissy CDG? and I don't know which Parisian station you took your train from? and there are 595 km to go down to Montpellier .... and I see that you have a keychain yuzuwinnie not found in France and I found a site and they only sell the old model (it's better than nothing ) and THE MUST , the Montpellier tea room run by a Japanese woman who comes from Sendai : chance does things well  :peek: and I :peace2:  :animated-smileys-character-075:: I dream of seeing it in real life .......   

Basically, what do you think of France? It was a complete change of scenery for you 

18 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:img_21: Sharing with you some of my experiences! (Sorry I’m too lazy to copy paste everything here so I hope you don’t mind reading in Twitter! 🙈). 

Thank you for sharing! Not so long ago I read the thread about GPF '19 (tickets, venue). How you all waited until the tickets were available, then outraged by the price list, worrying about the seat quality (with or without the backrests) and how the protective glass may distort the view, etc. but then I understood you got some group tickets which was easier and less stressful than hunting these alone - this is an amazing cooperation. 

8 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:img_21: Sharing with you some of my experiences! (Sorry I’m too lazy to copy paste everything here so I hope you don’t mind reading in Twitter! 🙈). 

Many thanks for sharing. :10742289:
It's really nice, that you have found so many friends trough Yuzu.:heart: 

New blog from Toshl :smiley-cool14:

Here a article about Yuzu's exhibition 🙏

.....about Toshl

[NEWS]

Good luck Toshl :agree:

3 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:vague:  Yuzu-Legend : if I understood correctly, you are Japanese? I read your French adventure and you talk about the train, yes I don't know if there is a TGV (high speed train like your shinkansen) and so you landed at Roissy CDG? and I don't know which Parisian station you took your train from? and there are 595 km to go down to Montpellier.... and I see that you have a yuzuwinnie keychain not found in France and I found a site and they only sell the old model (it's better than nothing) and THE MUST, the Montpellier tea room run by a Japanese woman who comes from Sendai : chance does things well  :a look: and me  :paix2:  :animated-smileys-character-075:: I dream of seeing it in person .......   

Basically, what do you think of France? It was a total change of scenery for you 

Here I am again : I researched a Japanese tea room in Montpellier and found this one

https://www.delaluce.com/salon-de-the    and just looking at the photographs felt the Japanese spirit and serenity 

Hace 12 horas, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave:  Yuzu-Legend : if I understood correctly, you are Japanese? I read your French adventure and you talk about the train, yes I don't know if there is a TGV (high-speed train like your shinkansen) and so you landed at Roissy CDG? and I don't know which Parisian station you took your train from? and there are 595 km to go down to Montpellier .... and I see that you have a keychain yuzuwinnie not found in France and I found a site and they only sell the old model (it's better than nothing ) and THE MUST , the Montpellier tea room run by a Japanese woman who comes from Sendai : chance does things well  :peek: and I :peace2:  :animated-smileys-character-075:: I dream of seeing it in real life .......   

Basically, what do you think of France? It was a complete change of scenery for you 

🙈 I wish I was Japanese and could understand what Yuzu says and not just nod along in awe without understanding anything! 😂. No (sorry to disappoint you☹️!), I live in Europe and that’s why I could go with the train. The Yuzu-Pooh was a gift from a Japanese satellite and it’s one of my most treasured belongings! 💖💖💖

And yes, the Salon de The is indeed “The La Luce” if you get the chance to go to Montpellier you definitely have to go and tell her you are from Planet Hanyu! 💖 She remember us very well! :biggrin:

Hace 21 horas, Sun_Rise said:

Thank you for sharing! Not so long ago I read the thread about GPF '19 (tickets, venue). How you all waited until the tickets were available, then outraged by the price list, worrying about the seat quality (with or without the backrests) and how the protective glass may distort the view, etc. but then I understood you got some group tickets which was easier and less stressful than hunting these alone - this is an amazing cooperation. 

My pleasure!!! And yeah, it was an adventure that required a lot of trust but the people who joined were incredible and eventually we got our tickets and the amazing possibility to watch Yuzu live!!💖💖💖