General Yuzuru Chat

22分钟前, meowmeownyan说:

My daily work life is so stressful. However watching yuzu relieves me of my stress :img_20:

I can’t help but smile when I see him. :67573730:

Exactly, watching his performances makes me trust there is such beautifulness in the world that can inspire people and be optimistic. Yuzu is our treasure.:heart:

57 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I don't know any  of them :ninja: and wish Wakaba a speedy recovery.

I'm the same, strangers? and the guest star Yuzuru Hanyu, you know : because for my part YES  :peek:  :LOL:  and, of course that WAKABA is better and  :agree:for Kaori 

4 hours ago, YuDai said:

I don't know any of them though :ninja: And I wish quick recovery for Wakaba

A sample of Seiko-san's voice here. She sings both normally and in theater it seems. Really nice voice :) Off topic a bit: I dunno if she and Mai have the same stops but she did a superb cover of Never Enough so it'll be great to see them collab. For Yuzu, maybe not Gurenge but something else soulful and serious? You gotta get at least one singer bell it out strong enough to match Yuzu's intensity, yes? LOL

A sample of NAOTO's music here. I don't think Yuzu will do Origin again but mayhaps Rondo (violin version)?

And here is Taisei-san's :)

They have very different styles and from the sound of it, do well live. The invited artists in the first half are excellent too (yas again to Suga Shikao!!!!) So overall I'm excited :)

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

I watched back-to-back Yuzu's PYC, Skate Canada 2019 & Beijing programs. I am emotionally drained and felt the need to share :cri:

I know that this is a little off-topic, but it does have to do with Yuzu and this might be of interest to new fans.

We were at 2019 Skate Canada International with many satellites and it was a dream competition for both Yuzu and his fans. Yuzu not only skated clean in competition, but he went extra special for his fans in the gala exhibition by performing the full iconic competition-level Parisienne Walkways.

I have mentioned this before, but I will say it again. Kelowna had never seen such an influx of international visitors on one weekend before. WestJet flight attendants were heard saying that it was the busiest weekend they had ever seen at Kelowna airport. And of course, it was all due to Yuzu.

This is an official Tourism Kelowna publication of the effect of Hanyuconomy during 2019 Skate Canada International.

https://www.tourismkelowna.com/industry/industry-news-centre/post/strong-international-visitation-and-economic-impact-from-2019-skate-canada-international-in-kelowna/

"Kelowna attracted thousands of international visitors and millions in new spending when it hosted 2019 Skate Canada International from October 25-27, 2019. A report commissioned by Tourism Kelowna and compiled by the Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance (CSTA), found that the event generated total economic activity of $5.3 million in British Columbia, with $4.5 million of that directly in the Kelowna area resulting from $3.3 million in total combined spending by out-of-town participants and event organizers.

"Ticketing information showed over 3,500 out-of-town visitors attended the international competition, including 45% who were first-time visitors to Kelowna. Total ticket sales were over 23,000 with 59% of buyers from Canada, 16% from Japan, 13% from USA, and 12% from other international countries, including Australia, China, England, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Switzerland, and Taiwan."

Tourism Kelowna never realized that it had nothing to do with its efforts or Skate Canada. It had all to do with Yuzuru Hanyu just being there.

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

I know that this is a little off-topic, but it does have to do with Yuzu and this might be of interest to new fans.

We were at 2019 Skate Canada International with many satellites and it was a dream competition for both Yuzu and his fans. Yuzu not only skated clean in competition, but he went extra special for his fans in the gala exhibition by performing the full iconic competition-level Parisienne Walkways.

I have mentioned this before, but I will say it again. Kelowna had never seen such an influx of international visitors on one weekend before. WestJet flight attendants were heard saying that it was the busiest weekend they had ever seen at Kelowna airport. And of course, it was all due to Yuzu.

This is an official Tourism Kelowna publication of the effect of Hanyuconomy during 2019 Skate Canada International.

https://www.tourismkelowna.com/industry/industry-news-centre/post/strong-international-visitation-and-economic-impact-from-2019-skate-canada-international-in-kelowna/

"Kelowna attracted thousands of international visitors and millions in new spending when it hosted 2019 Skate Canada International from October 25-27, 2019. A report commissioned by Tourism Kelowna and compiled by the Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance (CSTA), found that the event generated total economic activity of $5.3 million in British Columbia, with $4.5 million of that directly in the Kelowna area resulting from $3.3 million in total combined spending by out-of-town participants and event organizers.

"Ticketing information showed over 3,500 out-of-town visitors attended the international competition, including 45% who were first-time visitors to Kelowna. Total ticket sales were over 23,000 with 59% of buyers from Canada, 16% from Japan, 13% from USA, and 12% from other international countries, including Australia, China, England, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Switzerland, and Taiwan."

Tourism Kelowna never realized that it had nothing to do with its efforts or Skate Canada. It had all to do with Yuzuru Hanyu just being there.

This is so NOT off topic and it's so cool! ☺