General Yuzuru Chat

Guest turquoiseblue
2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

YAY IT WORKS

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

yay this also works

Thank you for fixing the embed error! :thanks:

8 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

I survived the battle for Makuhari and won the ticket on Saturday, 28th :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

Tries for Sunday ticket failed. 

Oh my gosh congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you, I hope you have lots of fun :congratualtions:

Lightmen follow Yuzu at Beijing gala practice. 

Yuzu: You got the wrong person, Lightman.

Me: No, Yuzu. Lightman knows what he's doing!

(leaving salty remarks in the salty mines)

Some may have heard about the new ISU proposal to introduce a jump sequence that (if approved by the congress) consists of two or three jumps in which the second and/or third is an axel.

Seems like we know who can master it. 

23 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

I survived the battle for Makuhari and won the ticket on Saturday, 28th :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

Tries for Sunday ticket failed. 

That's great. :happy0065:Congratulations to the ticket@SuzyQ:11135030:

How I would like to see Yuzu live one day too.0:)

18 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Yes :clap: The embedding works again. Thank you. :thanks:

:devilYuzu:

On 5/4/2022 at 12:18 PM, Anni said:

Toshl's undercover challenge part 3:smiley-cool14:

Here also the translation from Toshl's blog part 3 

"Truly, for the opportunity to perform in FaOI and meeting with Yuzuru Hanyu was a precious thing, irreplaceable for my life."🙏

Here more :68271262:

Spoiler

[NEWS]

Yuzu & Roman "jointly" perform Parisienne Walkways :peace2: 🎸

Here is Roman's post from back then (2017) :agree:

Spoiler

Pino from twitter has uploaded the radio program for us foreign fans. I hope it is okay to share the link here.

Spoiler

https://7.gigafile.nu/0512-eb9770ea2d41f3c731b2b47ec14e36aac

scroll down until you see the red play button. Press it and you can listen the program.

If you want to download it, right above the red play button is the text ダウンロードキー and after it the empty box. Write "yuzu" on the box and press the button on the right side of the box and the download begins.

I hope you can understand my instructions, I feel like my English is failing me :dbana:

edit. you can listen/download it till Thursday 12th.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
5 hours ago, Anabel said:

The love story between Yuzu and Winnie the Pooh :10636614:

:dancingpooh:  Annabel, but think of the very many Winnies who fell hard on the ice and the blue ones that were to have....., but as then Yuzu gives them to children in hospitals, they were to receive hugs  :10742288:  :animated-smileys-character-075: and the title is  :2thumbsup: : " the biggest love story  :love:

And the masterpiece cakes of the yuzu's costumes : I don't eat them NAN = I freeze them and keep them.....  

10 hours ago, Anni said:

Here also the translation from Toshl's blog part 3 

It's a pity that Toshl had to give up (for now). I heard from other Toshl fans that there were so many people who wanted to take photos with the big Yuzu banner and they were too close to him (Toshl), therefore he didn't dare to speak (even whisper) anymore while secretly filming the floor and the stairs. I guess probably they would have recognized him by his voice even if he was disguised ... :dontknow:

2 時間前, Ulrinisさんが言いました:

It's a pity that Toshl had to give up (for now). I heard from other Toshl fans that there were so many people who wanted to take photos with the big Yuzu banner and they were too close to him (Toshl), therefore he didn't dare to speak (even whisper) anymore while secretly filming the floor and the stairs. I guess probably they would have recognized him by his voice even if he was disguised ... :dontknow:

That's true.

He has attractive voice.