General Yuzuru Chat

We initiate FaOI month (May!) with Ajinomoto crumbs :YuzuPoohLove:

He was asked what he has been addicted to recently, and he talks about watching gaming videos and gaming. Waiting for a proper translation. 

edit, translation: 

God, I miss him lol 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

I've just went to the Hanyu Yuzuru exhibition.

Costumes, pictures are of course wonderful 👍😊

And what impressed me also is the skate shoes he had used  in 2020-2021 .

In spite of hard practice, they are incredibly clean.

It's shows how he treats his belongings gently, especially for skate and it makes me love him more 😊

Seems like some people on Twitter are trying to process Beijing all of a sudden today. (Funnily enough, I was also journaling about Beijing today.) I thought I'd share them with all of you, in case you haven't read them. They're definitely worth a read.

Direct link to blog post: LIFE LESSONS FROM THE 2018-2022 QUAD OF FIGURE SKATING — Sketch and Run

And here's another one from mousse from two months ago:

8 hours ago, Xiupia said:

He was asked what he has been addicted to recently, and he talks about watching gaming videos and gaming. Waiting for a proper translation. 

edit, translation: 

God, I miss him lol 

Yuzu is always a researcher and diligent student. He really does everything like a GOAT. I wonder if he also did research on how to cook the most delicious gyoza. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

5 hours ago, Yukok said:

I've just went to the Hanyu Yuzuru exhibition.

Costumes, pictures are of course wonderful 👍😊

And what impressed me also is the skate shoes he had used  in 2020-2021 .

In spite of hard practice, they are incredibly clean.

It's shows how he treats his belongings gently, especially for skate and it makes me love him more 😊

I just got back from it too. I legit started crying in the middle of it.

12 hours ago, Xiupia said:

edit, translation: 

God, I miss him lol 

What a good start to the May. :loveshower:

Yuzu's giggle :grin: :smiley-love017:

I miss him too. :mellow:

On 4/25/2022 at 11:33 AM, Anni said:

Nice words from a surgical doctor to Yuzu:

"Yuzuru Hanyu I don't know since when, you have become the reason for my persistence."

There are so many people who feel inspired by Yuzu.:heartpound:

Here more from this doctor 

''Yuzuru Hanyu is the reason why I could hold on.":softYuzu:

"Yuzuru you are my spiritual pillar, perseverance that does not fall motivates me to insists."  :snonegai:

[NEWS]

Wow ... that are really touching words. :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:

On 4/24/2022 at 3:34 AM, Geo1 said:

These two videos are epic! I have always been a fan of Abby Zhang’s “Empire of Angels” by Thomas Bergersen ever since it first came out in June, 2016. It’s hard to believe that Yuzu was still only 21 years old when that video was made!

Ever since I saw this video, one of my fantasies has been Yuzu skating to “Empire of Angels”.

This video with Thomas Bergersen’s used to be the last one to be streamed every evening before my daughter went to sleep in the summer of 2018:

5 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

This video with Thomas Bergersen’s used to be the last one to be streamed every evening before my daughter went to sleep in the summer of 2018:

I can understand why. Thomas Bergersen’s dramatic music makes this video into an inspirational mini-movie or a trailer for a full-length one. I love it!

17 hours ago, Xiupia said:

edit, translation: 

God, I miss him lol 

This makes me happy! He looks so relaxed and happy himself, well-rested and just glowing with health. Looks like maybe he's been getting some good fresh air and enjoying life.

5 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I can understand why. Thomas Bergersen's dramatic music makes this video an inspiring mini-movie or trailer for a feature film. I love it!

First of all  :thankssign:to Ulrinis for this video and  :iagree: with GEO1  and discovery of another theme by T Bergersen  :heartpound: and I have in mind music by ERA or ENYA? which has this same tone, but I can't find the title anymore .......  :dry: and here's 1 this one which also sticks with Yuzu and another with WOOOO backdrops and more blurry and that's good SPLENDOR : snonegai:

Just wanted to come in here and freak out about how EXCITED I AM FOR FANTASY ON ICE!!!! :smiley-happy093::tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: I don't have ANY patience whatsoever. And with no friends who are into figure skating... I'm so glad Planet Hanyu exists :7938863::tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: This will be my first ice show I'll experience as a fan EEEEEEEEEEEE I can't WAIT!!! What will he skate?! What will they wear?! 

Side note but... When I saw Masquerade for the first time and he landed that 3A and the music exploded? That was one of my most memorable baby fanyu moments, I'll never forget how that made me feel. :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

41 minutes ago, mangomango said:

Just wanted to come in here and freak out about how EXCITED I AM FOR FANTASY ON ICE!!!! :smiley-happy093::tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: I don't have ANY patience whatsoever. And with no friends who are into figure skating... I'm so glad Planet Hanyu exists :7938863::tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: This will be my first ice show I'll experience as a fan EEEEEEEEEEEE I can't WAIT!!! What will he skate?! What will they wear?! 

Side note but... When I saw Masquerade for the first time and he landed that 3A and the music exploded? That was one of my most memorable baby fanyu moments, I'll never forget how that made me feel. :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

I'm so excited, too! I was sad when it got canceled for two years in a row because of the pandemic, but now it's back :cheer: I'm so ready to see happy Yuzu and his dramatic self during group numbers, while cringing at costumes that he somehow manages to pull off anyway. I'll be ecstatic but surprised if we somehow get a new exhibition program, but either way, I can't wait to see Yuzu skate without anxiety of competition :tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp: It feels like it's been so long since I've watched him worry-free. Even last year during shows, I was mildly anxious with the Olympic season looming. Of course, I'm still concerned about his ankle, but Yuzu's a veteran at handling ankle injuries okay I'll stop Yuzu treasures skating above all, and like Ghislain said, he takes care of his body religiously, so I'm reassured that he knows how much he can push himself.

Only a few more weeks!  :jumpingyellow:

26 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

I'm so excited, too! I was sad when it got canceled for two years in a row because of the pandemic, but now it's back :cheer: I'm so ready to see happy Yuzu and his dramatic self during group numbers, while cringing at costumes that he somehow manages to pull off anyway. I'll be ecstatic but surprised if we somehow get a new exhibition program, but either way, I can't wait to see Yuzu skate without anxiety of competition :tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp: It feels like it's been so long since I've watched him worry-free. Even last year during shows, I was mildly anxious with the Olympic season looming. Of course, I'm still concerned about his ankle, but Yuzu's a veteran at handling ankle injuries okay I'll stop Yuzu treasures skating above all, and like Ghislain said, he takes care of his body religiously, so I'm reassured that he knows how much he can push himself.

Only a few more weeks!  :jumpingyellow:

Yesss it'll be so nice to watch him without anxiety!! I'm a very anxious person in general and it makes me almost completely unable to actually enjoy competitions :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:  Oh and we'll get to see him interacting with Nobu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: