General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

WOOOOOOO   :happy0065: and I get together with Fay / Anbel / Xiupia : YES we are jealous, but you will be our eyes and the encouragement will come from the heart  :puddingpooh:  : ah YES also your :peace2:impressions

This video talks about Yuzu's perfect skin and says that he does not wear makeup in competitions and, above all, foundation, because it would show when he wipes his face in post competition and if it is perfect, it's also (and I think so) that it comes from his strict and natural diet / his lifestyle / taking vitamins / trace elements etc...... and it's clear that his superb skin makes you want has lots of girls....and as i saw it marked : "baby skin" and had no acne, plus (i had my share of it) and around 2:20 c is written : "VERSAILLES" ???? it is a world famous French castle and what to do with the skin ??? 

What an interesting video and he really does have remarkable skin! Those closeups 😍 I love the fact that he is a spokesperson for a skin care company but doesn't actually use their products from what I've read 😄  I'm sure his diet and habits are conducive to good skin but it's also just his genetics - he is a very lucky guy! His face and body are beautiful in every way and his heart and spirit match perfectly! 🥰

4 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

D'après ce que mes collègues m'ont dit, "Versailles" est un argot populaire en Chine continentale. Il décrit les personnes qui se plaignent de quelque chose qui peut donner l'impression qu'elles se vantent.

La vidéo montrait Yuzu disant qu'il voulait juste montrer son moi naturel, ce qui implique que son moi naturel est aussi beau que les autres avec du maquillage. Cela rend les gens (moi y compris) jaloux, alors c'est "Versailles". :en riant:

Le terme pourrait être utilisé de manière négative selon le contexte, mais ici ce n'est qu'une plaisanterie. :sourire:

OKKKKKKKKKK  :hihi:   

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY PLANET HANYU AND FELLOW SATELLITES ❣️

It has been a pleasure to visit here first as a lurker and then later I was even encouraged to post some comments about The Greatest Figure Skater Ever and the most amazing, gorgeous, hard working, wise beyond his years human being.

I have followed Yuzuru's career since WC 2012 and he never ceases to amaze me, how he year after year renews and refines his mastery. He truly is THE G.O.A.T.

Thank you Yuzu and Thank you Planet Hanyu and its wonderful Staff and Fellow Fanyus for existing and providing most memorable moments🥰

I feel we are on a flight to unknown destiny and only Captain Hanyu knows where and when will we arrive, but it is going to be an incredible experience, sometimes bumpy but always rewarding flight :spacealien: , also  HAPPY 1st OF MAY ❣️🥳🎉🎈

15 hours ago, Yukok said:

Ohhh

I got one of the tickets 😆

Kobe is little bit  far from my city but  I can't wait to go there to watch Yuzu skating.

And I really really hope he could be on  the show  abroad for his fans.

Even if  ice shows  are  difficult, 

like the exhibition  holding in Japan right now is hoped to go abroad 🥺

Yukok, congratulations on succeeding in the lottery :woop:.  I was lucky too and got a pair of SS tickets for Kobe :studsmatta:.  This was a big surprise since I failed in many past lotteries, so I assumed I wouldn't succeed this time either.  Luckily, Kobe is the closest to where I live and can take the Shinkansen over there and also Kobe is a fantastic city, so might stay over a couple of days.

Haven't posted for quite a while, but I have been around, reading all your interesting posts and maybe will post more often.

:smiley-char023: Happy anniversary to the Planet :smiley-char023:

1 hour ago, Ladysci said:

Yukok, congratulations on succeeding in the lottery :woop:.  I was lucky too and got a pair of SS tickets for Kobe :studsmatta:.  This was a big surprise since I failed in many past lotteries, so I assumed I wouldn't succeed this time either.  Luckily, Kobe is the closest to where I live and can take the Shinkansen over there and also Kobe is a fantastic city, so might stay over a couple days.

Very happy for you. Will expect a detailed report.:grin:

Wanted to join the celebration!! HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY :cheer::grouphug2:. I've been around here since it was first created and I'm happy to be a part of this planet.  Following Yuzu's journey with you all has been really fun (and chaotic :dpooh:) so this place will always hold a especial place in my heart.

Thank you also so much to the admins for your hard work. Let's keep on cheering up Yuzu! :grouphug:

21 hours ago, Yukok said:

Ohhh

I got one of the tickets 😆

Kobe is little bit  far from my city but  I can't wait to go there to watch Yuzu skating.

And I really really hope he could be on  the show  abroad for his fans.

6 hours ago, Ladysci said:

Yukok, congratulations on succeeding in the lottery :woop:.  I was lucky too and got a pair of SS tickets for Kobe :studsmatta:.  This was a big surprise since I failed in many past lotteries, so I assumed I wouldn't succeed this time either.  Luckily, Kobe is the closest to where I live and can take the Shinkansen over there and also Kobe is a fantastic city, so might stay over a couple of days.

Congratulations. I'm happy for you both. :happy0065:

On 4/20/2022 at 3:43 PM, Pammi said:

As Harumi is performing at FaOI, I have been having a listen to her recent music'

This song is called "PRIDE" and it reminded me of Yuzuru's response to a question following his performances at Beijing, asking him what meaning or feeling he had taken away from Beijing, and he said "Pride". 

I looked up the translated lyrics in English:

The heavy rain never seemed to stop, but I held on, waiting for dawn to break
Like the waves that come and go as they please
Let me be strong, as I continue to live on

Though I know nothing goes unchanged
I still wish to somehow stay the same
Within this trembling heart, there still remains
A small sense of pride that lights the dark

Have courage in your heart, keep on dreaming of tomorrow
Even if I stumble, I'll get back up again and find my way towards the light
No words or storms can get in the way of my future
This is a promise to protect my pride

Like dry sand that slips through my fingers
Once I learn the pain of letting go of the things I cannot control
I can be stronger than before

To live without hesitation or regrets
That's what we all long for, but tears are shed in vain
Though confused, we keep looking forward
Believing that one day for sure, these eyes will see the light

Even when I'm afraid, I won't back down I'll keep on fighting
No obstacles or chains can get in the way of my future

The same mistakes I keep repeating over and over
Even in a world where I feel lost
All those feelings I wish I could erase
I know I can turn them all into power
There's a voice somewhere in the distance
I close my eyes and listen, to make sure it's real

Even if I stumble, I'll get back up again and find my way towards the light
No words or storms can get in the way of my future

I can just imagine Yuzu skating to this at an ice show!

I like this song from Harumi. And here a Yuzu 2021-22 season MAD. :67638860:

I'm looking forward to more beautiful Yuzu moments. :smiley-love017: Of course I also hope for a full recovery of his ankle.:smiley-angelic001: 

Have a nice weekend, everyone  :grouphug:

A video on how new vs long-term fans react to watching fs performances – reminded me when I first watched Beijing Rondo and thought “What’s the big deal about the jump? He didn’t fall, everything was beautiful, he should get a gold medal!” 

Wait until the last part. I thought how this is fitting into the PH anniversary theme – how new fans and “old” (more experienced!) fans are coming together in their admiration and respect for Yuzuru, together treasuring his legacy everyday and getting inspired by his struggles, his endurance and strength. 

@DancingFeather I really liked what you wrote, thank you!

7 hours ago, Sun_Rise said:

A video of how new fans and long-time fans react to fs performances - reminded me of when I first watched the Beijing Rondo and thought "What's wrong with the jump ? He didn't fall, everything was fine, he should have a gold medal! 

Wait for the last part. I thought how this ties into the theme of PH's birthday - how new fans and "old" (more experienced!) fans come together in their admiration and respect for Yuzuru, together cherishing her legacy every day and drawing inspiration from his struggles, his stamina and strength. 

@DancingFeather I really liked what you wrote, thank you!

YESSSSSS   :iagree: between new and "old" FS fans and I react on the series (around 4:21) "spinning out" where there are mass inconsistencies +++++ : the actress just makes singles and s is doubled for the other jumps and what I also saw : practically no training !!!!!!  :scratch3:and towards the end of the series, she arrives late / not combed etc..... and a few seconds later : MIRACLE she has her costume / made up and does her double program brilliantly = the magic of cinema  :unsure2:  and for Yuzu : new or old fans = no differences HE IS PERFECT and always the GOAT :5GOE: 

And also :2thumbsup:  with you DancingFeather ( directly writte in English , sorry for my faults ) 

Yuzu talking about his 4A entry and take-off in Ice Jewels. I think Yuzu's epiphany to return to his roots and his Axel entry as a novice was truly a game changer. That's why I believe he'll continue pursuing the 4A if his health allows it. He was so close in Beijing.

But no matter what he should decide to do, I will always support him. I just want him to follow his heart and do whatever makes him happy and content. :heartpound:

[NEWS]

Who can work out my cryptic puzzle below???

Open photo

@Anni 

We all loved a sport, figure skating,

but for many this turned into hating,

Cos the cruel ISU

Dissed our fave, Yuzuru,

But his fandom continues inflating!

Open photo

Spoiler

Pic 1: HAPPY

@/Anni: ANNI

Poem: VERSE

Pic2: HARRY (or in a Northern English accent 'ARRY)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Answer under spoiler

This is why Yuzu's performance of Tenchi at the Olympics is such a masterpiece despite the falls. If you ask me, the falls even added to the story Yuzu wanted to convey and show him as a warrior who never falters and perseveres with courage in the face of obstacles and setbacks. :ganba:

[NEWS]

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

It's such a beautiful yarn, especially if you love ballet and ballet-related things.:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw :

SUPERB and, in addition, I really like classical ballets  :heartpound: : the tutus are magnificent, but these pointe shoes (in my opinion) are not made for dancing (at a pinch on display?) because they must remain without decorations and I saw tutus up close at Repetto in Paris  :agree: , real masterpieces like Yuzu's costumes and it had been a long time since I realized that Yuzu has classical dance gestures and postures: his Notte Image result for y hanyu notte stellata : photoStellata

Image result for Ballet Pointe Shoes    or black or gold color Image result for Photo Pointe De Danse   Image Result for Brown Dance Pointe Shoes