General Yuzuru Chat

1 時間前, Xiupiaさんが言いました:

Oh my Congrats 🎉 I hope you have the best of times!

I know you are probably not allowed to scream in the show at these times, but I hope you can convey your support to the skaters at your heart’s content!! 

Also:

Planet Hanyu, Happy Anniversary!! 

Thank you so much for creating and maintaining this space for all these years, thank you adms for your time and availability! You guys are the best, quick to give feedback, on top of what is going on and it’s great work what we see here. 

:balloons-smiley::grouphug:

Thank you😊

It's true we are happy to know here.

Thank you so much  for who  created here🤗

2 hours ago, Yukok said:

Ohhh

I got one of the tickets😆   

Kobe is a bit far from my city but I can't wait to go there to see Yuzu skate.

And I really hope he can be on the show overseas for his fans.

Even though ice shows are difficult, 

like the exhibition being held in Japan right now, we hope to go overseas🥺

WOOOOOOO   :happy0065: and I get together with Fay / Anbel / Xiupia : YES we are jealous, but you will be our eyes and the encouragement will come from the heart  :puddingpooh:  : ah YES also your :peace2:impressions

This video talks about Yuzu's perfect skin and says that he does not wear makeup in competitions and, above all, foundation, because it would show when he wipes his face in post competition and if it is perfect, it's also (and I think so) that it comes from his strict and natural diet / his lifestyle / taking vitamins / trace elements etc...... and it's clear that his superb skin makes you want has lots of girls....and as i saw it marked : "baby skin" and had no acne, plus (i had my share of it) and around 2:20 c is written : "VERSAILLES" ???? it is a world famous French castle and what to do with the skin ??? 

Happy Anniversary, Planet Hanyu :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

Thank you, all the admins. Your ability to organize the forum always impresses me.

I still remember how quickly it was built up 5 years ago with cooperation of fanyus in the world.  It was like a miracle to me.

Thank you again for our sweet home :grouphug: 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Five years have gone by so quickly! Especially the last two with the pandemic!

In just over four months it will be five years since I had the pleasure of meeting a number of satellites for the first time at the 2017 Autumn Classic International in Montréal. Since then, I have met more satellites at the 2018 and 2019 ACIs and 2019 Skate Canada International.

I have never been a fan of anyone or anything until I serendipitously happened upon Yuzuru Hanyu during the 2014 Sochi Olympics while channel surfing and now I have been following him for over eight years.

Thanks again to those who created this friendly family-like community and who tirelessly continue to maintain and improve it.

4 hours ago, Yukok said:

Ohhh

I got one of the tickets 😆

Kobe is little bit  far from my city but  I can't wait to go there to watch Yuzu skating.

And I really really hope he could be on  the show  abroad for his fans.

Even if  ice shows  are  difficult, 

like the exhibition  holding in Japan right now is hoped to go abroad 🥺

congratulations!!!!!!! please enjoy it!

happy anniversary to the planet! :201111231756430f6:

Happy Anniversary, Planet Hanyu!

I am very grateful to have found this wonderful community, and proud to be a Fanyu and to continue to support Yuzuru.

Thank you so much to the PH team for building and maintaining such a welcoming community to celebrate and honor such an exceptional athlete and human being.  :loveshower:

Guest turquoiseblue

:8430721: Happy Anniversary to Planet Hanyu :8430721:

Thank you to the PH team for all your hard work, efforts and dedication you have been putting into this warm, safe and supportive place. 

And thank you to all the satellites for sharing your love for Yuzu and for your contributions to our community. 

And also, a warm welcome to new satellites and guests. I hope you all enjoy your time here.

I wish you all and Yuzu lots of happiness and good health :smiley-angelic001:

I'm also sending hugs and prayers to all the Fanyus around the world who are in a difficult situation.  
I hope that you are safe and that things get better soon
 :grouphug:

:665e343793b9:Happiest anniversary to our Planet!:smiley-happy093:

Thinking back to how it came to be, it feels a bit miraculous and I'm again amazed and so, so grateful to everyone who made it possible! Thank you admins and mods!

and thank you so much to everyone contributing to make the Planet keep growing season after season <3  keeping this place running smoothly takes effort and dedication, so thank you so much to every single one of you for helping shaping our Planet!

5years really gone so fast, here's to many more happy Yuzu moments to share together :smiley-happy105::img_21:

and to all the satellites who posted their 1st post in these days for the anniversary, I'm so happy to read your stories! To all the new and not-so-new satellites, WELCOME!:YuzuPoohLove:

@Yukok congrats on your FaOI Kobe ticket!!!:tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

Please cheer on our behalf too! (within what's allowed of course:laughing: screaming probably still not allowed, right?)

3 時間前, Yuzuwinnieさんが言いました:

"VERSAILLES" ???? it is a world famous French castle and what to do with the skin ??? 

Based on what my colleagues told me, "Versailles" is a popular slang in mainland China. It describes people complaining about something that may sound like they are showing off.

The video showed Yuzu saying that he just wanted to show his natural self, which implies that his natural self is as beautiful as others with makeup. This makes people (me included) jealous, so it is "Versailles". :laughing:

The term could be used in a negative way depending on context, but here it is just a joke. :grin:

See what you have achieved, Yuzuru?

There are 8064 people who willingly let themselves be compared to artificial spacecraft. They hurled themselves into your orbit because of your unique attraction. From all over the world they voluntarily form this international cluster. Some are blazingly fast at transmitting news, others communicate from greater distances, some spread enrichment about what is being produced about you around the world, and a few manage the feat of maintaining the overview and keeping the satellites from major collisions. Many more observers benefit.

Now they celebrate their circling around this special planet they put you on because it's hard to believe you are an Earthling.

I am happy to count myself among these cool people you have brought together in this way!

:cheer: Thank you, fellow satellites, thank you, administrators and moderators, thank you, Yuzuru! :loveshower:

Happy anniversary everyone!  

Guest turquoiseblue
On 4/28/2022 at 8:24 PM, Sparking_Yuzu said:

omg I finally found the individual forum for Yuzu, thanks to Douban🙏🏻

2 hours ago, Mona_Melissa said:

Happy Anniversary, Planet Hanyu!

I am very grateful to have found this wonderful community, and proud to be a Fanyu and to continue to support Yuzuru.

Thank you so much to the PH team for building and maintaining such a welcoming community to celebrate and honor such an exceptional athlete and human being.  :loveshower:

Welcome to the Planet and congratulations on your first post, @Sparking_Yuzu & @Mona_Melissa :welcome:

I hope you have fun here with us :10742289:

26 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

See what you have achieved, Yuzuru?

There are 8064 people who willingly let themselves be compared to artificial spacecraft. They hurled themselves into your orbit because of your unique attraction. From all over the world they voluntarily form this international cluster. Some are blazingly fast at transmitting news, others communicate from greater distances, some spread enrichment about what is being produced about you around the world, and a few manage the feat of maintaining the overview and keeping the satellites from major collisions. Many more observers benefit.

Now they celebrate their circling around this special planet they put you on because it's hard to believe you are an Earthling.

I am happy to count myself among these cool people you have brought together in this way!

:cheer: Thank you, fellow satellites, thank you, administrators and moderators, thank you, Yuzuru! :loveshower:

Happy anniversary everyone!  

What a beautiful description, @DancingFeather :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

Happy Anniversary to our extraterrestrial home. I can't say how much I appreciate the hard work and steady hands of all the admins and mods. I know it takes a lot of time and care to keep everything running, and you all do an amazing job!

And thanks to all the satellites who share their hearts and souls here. I think we collectively are a real credit to Yuzu -- and that's saying a LOT!!!! It's been especially fun to see so many new fanyus join our ranks in recent months (or emerge from the lurker shadows). 

Long live Yuzu, and long live the Planet. 

:puddingpooh: