General Yuzuru Chat

:tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw: Happy 5th Anniversary Planet H! :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:

I'm so grateful that we have this wonderful place to gather and share our love and admiration for our dear Yuzu.

Thank you admins and mods for all your hard work maintaining this site. :heartpound:

Thank you to all the satellites who contribute and make this place so special and fun! :grouphug: 

Happy Anniversary! 

Thank you so much for this wonderful place. Although I've been posting here not even for two months now, it feels like home. 

PH has been doing wonderful work, a true contribution to celebrate Yuzuru's legacy. A wonderful community here, very grateful for being able to be a part of it. 

Happy Anniversary!  お誕生日おめでとう❣!¡Muchas, muchas felicidades. Por muchos más!

I feel so happy to have met you several years ago and to be a satellite of this planet. Thank so much for all the moments we have enjoyed together, on this site, on the Planet Parties, and those I have shared with some of you live. I know there are much more coming, and more anniversaries to celebrate too. 

Ole, ole y ole to all the satellites and specially to those working hard to keep it live behind, though I don't say it loud often, thanks for such an effort an a huge amount of work. 素晴らしいPlanetですね :heartpound:!

Today is the 5th Anniversary!!  Congratulations :loveshower:

The Planet is reallly a great place for us fans. I'm very happy to be here. A big thank you to the PH team for all the hard work. :clap:

Thank you Yuzu, that you connect so many people from all over the world here.:heartpound:

Stay healthy and happy everyone. :grouphug:

Happy anniversary everyone!!!!! It's been so great to be a part of this big happy family and I'm really looking forward to many more years loving Yuzu together. Huge huge huge thank you to the PH team and everyone here for all the wonderful resources and chats

Love you all <3 

On 2022/4/20 at 午前7時50分, Yukokさんが言いました:

Reading the tweets about people who fortunately got FOI ticket , I also feel like happy 😊

I hope it came to me too 🙏

Ohhh

I got one of the tickets 😆

Kobe is little bit  far from my city but  I can't wait to go there to watch Yuzu skating.

And I really really hope he could be on  the show  abroad for his fans.

Even if  ice shows  are  difficult, 

like the exhibition  holding in Japan right now is hoped to go abroad 🥺

1 hour ago, Yukok said:

Ohhh

I got one of the tickets 😆

Kobe is little bit  far from my city but  I can't wait to go there to watch Yuzu skating.

And I really really hope he could be on  the show  abroad for his fans.

Even if  ice shows  are  difficult, 

like the exhibition  holding in Japan right now is hoped to go abroad 🥺

Oh my Congrats 🎉 I hope you have the best of times!

I know you are probably not allowed to scream in the show at these times, but I hope you can convey your support to the skaters at your heart’s content!! 

Also:

Planet Hanyu, Happy Anniversary!! 

Thank you so much for creating and maintaining this space for all these years, thank you adms for your time and availability! You guys are the best, quick to give feedback, on top of what is going on and it’s great work what we see here. 

:balloons-smiley::grouphug:

My life is rewarded meeting Yuzuru, and I appreciate what the planet members did for Yuzuru, for his fans. Yuzuru is enpowering me every day, his persuit for perfection, his perseverance, his modesty, his consideration for his fans ... drive me to do better for every tiny thing around myself. He becomes my belief. Yuzuru, we love you and want you to be happy, your every presence is precious gift. Thank you!  

6 hours ago, Muralla17 said:

Joyeux anniversaire! お誕生日おめでとう❣!¡Muchas, muchas felicidades. Pour beaucoup plus !

Je me sens si heureux de vous avoir rencontré il y a plusieurs années et d'être un satellite de cette planète. Merci beaucoup pour tous les moments que nous avons passés ensemble, sur ce site, sur les Planet Parties, et ceux que j'ai partagés avec certains d'entre vous en live. Je sais qu'il y en a beaucoup plus à venir, et plus d'anniversaires à célébrer aussi. 

Ole, ole y ole à tous les satellites et spécialement à ceux qui travaillent dur pour le garder en direct, même si je ne le dis pas souvent fort, merci pour un tel effort et une énorme quantité de travail. 素晴らしいPlanetですね :heartpound: !

Pour les Francophones ( vu que je vois écrit en Anglais / Japonais / Espagnol ) : JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE A CETTE SUPERBE PLANETE et , bien sûr , une pensée aux administrateurs :headdesk:  et leurs travaux que l'ont apprécie TOUS