General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave:  GEO1 : I took a lot of time to decipher what was written there ...... in shortfffff : but does Ghislain know that his fans call him : "the silver fox" given the color of his hair and his physical change? and I like his name (which will, of course, change) of "coach white bear" but a nice BEAR  :hairflip:     and I had seen the friendship between Ghislain and Yuzu / the joy / the laughter and put on his laurel wreath on Ghislain's head and which proves that he is an excellent "bear coach"  :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:  :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:(I think he's a bear?) as nice as  :YuzuPoohLove:   : ah I would like to write to him in French and I know he would laugh about it on its "new name" :peek:

On the other Spanish : around 0:39 Yuzu speaks Chinese? and certainly since Beijing, he is well loved by the Chinese people on all the writings that I have read and hearing his story AGAIN AND AGAIN = no :softyuzu:problem

@Yuzuwinnie the nickname, “The Silver Fox” is one that I just made up because it suits him better than “Coach White Bear” now that he has lost weight. “Coach White Bear” and “Shirokuma” were perfect for him when he was roly-poly and wearing the white jacket.

ImageImage

Gosh, this is so painful to read. I watched his practice live. That was such a devastating experience. :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

But Yuzu is such a fighter! He is such an inspiration! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

No wonder he won the hearts of so many new fans after Beijing Olympics and remained the biggest star without winning a medal. This is the kind of spirit and courage that touches and moves people. This is the stuff of legends.

I think if Yuzu's health permits it, he will continue on his quest for landing the 4A, not just land it, but land it his way. I believe we will still get to see much more even better and more amazing skating by him. :ganba:

[NEWS]

22 minutes ago, Saawa said:

Some more details from Yuzu's interview in Ice Jewels.

This part is about his injury :cry:

He talked about it a bit, but this goes into details - a very difficult read

Also, the moment on the rink when he got injured, when he knew what happened - I have no words. 

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

@Yuzuwinniethe nickname, "The Silver Fox" is the one I just made up because it suits him better than "Coach White Bear" now that he has lost weight. "Coach White Bear" and "Shirokuma" were perfect for him when he was roly-poly and wearing the white jacket.

OKKKKKKK so it's your invention and it's clear that yours suits him :peace2:  better

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

ImageImage

My God, this is so painful to read. I watched his practice live. It was such a devastating experience.:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw :

But Yuzu is such a fighter! He is such an inspiration!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw :

No wonder he won the hearts of so many new fans after the Beijing Olympics and remained the biggest star without winning a medal. It's the kind of spirit and courage that touches and moves people. It's the stuff of legends.

I think if Yuzu's health permits, he will continue his quest to land the 4A, not just to land it, but to land it in his own way. I believe we will still have the opportunity to see a lot more even better and more incredible skating from him.: shrimp:

[NEWS]

Ohhhhhhh  :confused0066:read  that he couldn't walk normally with the pain  :unsure2: and clench his teeth (finally what I understood) and Even if he received an injection before the 6 minutes.... .and also if the Dr team asked him if he could endure the pain!!!!!!! and I can say that Yuzu was VERY brave, because I had great pain and would have been unable to accomplish what he did = RESPECT  :headdesk:      and  :iagree: with your last part : his 4A 

Dear fellow Satellites:satellite:

It's 29th already for me, so I will say HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY DEAR PLANET HANYU:loveshower:!!! :thanks: so much to everyone working hard everyday here and also to every satellite for making this a lovely and safe place full of love for Yuzu! It's always a joy to share with you this fanyu path and to have such  a great home it's truly a blessing! Let's celebrate today!!!! :626gdau::dancingpooh:

Sending everyone a big hug!!

:snpeace:

1 hour ago, TokyoDream said:

Happy birthday to PH and thank you for creating this wonderful place😍 😍 

I am very grateful for its existence, for all of you, and for Yuzu!!!

For you too ( YUDAI , I don't know ? ), it must be April 29th and therefore I wish a happy birthday to this forum

A taste of FOI 2022, but around 1:04 a huge mistake on STEPANE Lambiel (who would not pronounce F/PH, but P ......): French speakers will understand what I mean 

And also whether he's in a suit / casual outfit or say "everyday" and ESPECIALLY his Origin costume (the one my favorite color) = always elegant and it's not just to look at, but to ADMIRE  :girlsigh: , because everything suits him :hairflip:

9 hours ago, Saawa said:

Some more details from Yuzu's interview in Ice Jewels.

This part is about his injury :cry:

It breaks my heart that he ever thought that he disappointed us... But I'm really glad he's happy with his 4A. And from another snippet, he said that our support and warm words have reached him, so that makes me happy too :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: