General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, caramelicht said:

thank you for everyone who welcomed me and answered my question :YuzuPoohLove:, i'm glad i found this place. He's more and more amazing than i thought, i really do respect him more now

And the deeper you go, the more you will be amazed :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

I don't know if you know this, it's today on the Planet's Twitch. But if you don't have time to the live streaming, I think the video usually stays until the next in two weeks.

4 hours ago, Anni said:

:pout:From a children's Q&A program in China

Shinya Kiyozuka also talked about Rondo & Yuzu smiley_girl_276.gif

[NEWS]

Look at these photos... Yuzu really does not age  :devilyuzu:

Welcome @caramelicht:vague:  Have a good time here. 

4 hours ago, Anni said:

:pout:From a children's Q&A program in China

Shinya Kiyozuka also talked about Rondo & Yuzu smiley_girl_276.gif

[NEWS]

Look at these photos... Yuzu really does not age  :devilyuzu:

Welcome @caramelicht:vague:  Have a good time here. 

YES YES Yuzu has an eternal youth: he has a secret  : hihi: doesn't he and I found a Rondo on flute and piano https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULVTufHxv5o

and for the video requested by liar, I suspected it was the "covid" period given the "cardboard" public and then I have  : helpsign: : what is the name of the flower that Yuzu holds during his WOOOO from Hana Wa Saku in his costume orange ? THANK YOU and here is a life story of Yuzu (it's still talking about mama Yumi) and BOUHHHHHH those damn paparazzi on his wedding  :ohno:  : and favorite moments and I always LAUGH when he looks at Roman who is taller than him and Kevin by his side and again  :sorry: : Nam is retiring ?????? 

3 hours ago, caramelicht said:

thank you to everyone who welcomed me and answered my question :YuzuPoohLove:, I'm glad I found this place. He's more and more amazing than I thought, I really respect him more now

YES this planet is incredible  :headdesk:and all the fanyus form I would say "a kind of family" and everyone writes their opinions and without judgment and as I am "special" compared to you ALL, I had been well received :peace2: :dancingpooh:  :wink_star:too

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

Hi, me again asking questions (I'm still learning and trying to navigate the vastness of Yuzu-related stuff).

I was looking at GPF 2019 practice videos. Did Yuzu practicing the 4A somehow mess with his 3A in the FS?

Not so much directly, I would say - someone correct me if I'm wrong.  We learned that 4A has (had) an impact or several impacts on 3A, but it wasn't that which messed with his 3A in FS at GPF 2019. But indirectly: yes. He was already tired at the GPF because of his tight schedule GPs and GPF. The 4A practice was tiring and took its toll on his body. He was aware of that; he said afterwards in an interview, if one of his coaches was there, he would have stopped him from doing 4A training. And: It was the only FS Yuzuru landed 5 quads (am I right?), Origin is already a very demanding program (just look at the starting pose to begin with...). And finally, he was going to do 3A-3A at the end of the program. So, he was absolutely exhausted.

29 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

Not so much directly, I would say - someone correct me if I'm wrong.  We learned that 4A has (had) an impact or several impacts on 3A, but it wasn't that which messed with his 3A in FS at GPF 2019. But indirectly: yes. He was already tired at the GPF because of his tight schedule GPs and GPF. The 4A practice was tiring and took its toll on his body. He was aware of that; he said afterwards in an interview, if one of his coaches was there, he would have stopped him from doing 4A training. And: It was the only FS Yuzuru landed 5 quads (am I right?), Origin is already a very demanding program (just look at the starting pose to begin with...). And finally, he was going to do 3A-3A at the end of the program. So, he was absolutely exhausted.

@LiaRy

This is my understanding, too. During the press con after men's fs a reporter said it was very unusual for Yuzuru to do a mistake on his 3A and asked what happened. Yuzuru said he was tired, but also said that the second reason was that he was confused by this prior practice of 4A, because there is a huge difference between 3A and 4A. I guess this is about differences in how the two jumps are approached from the beginning, the take-off, etc. So because he tried 4A so many times, his body remembered these attempts more than 3A plus he was tired which added to confusion. 

Although I also liked how he was just like: you know, I practiced 4A so many times, so I just forgot about 3A, I'm that cool :59182a91b7414_cool(1):

A way to use this opportunity to place a Hanyu label on 4A, because why not :coolio:

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

41 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

@LiaRy

This is my understanding, too. During the press con after men's fs a reporter said it was very unusual for Yuzuru to do a mistake on his 3A and asked what happened. Yuzuru said he was tired, but also said that the second reason was that he was confused by this prior practice of 4A, because there is a huge difference between 3A and 4A. I guess this is about differences in how the two jumps are approached from the beginning, the take-off, etc. So because he tried 4A so many times, his body remembered these attempts more than 3A plus he was tired which added to confusion. 

Although I also liked how he was just like: you know, I practiced 4A so many times, so I just forgot about 3A, I'm that cool :59182a91b7414_cool(1):

A way to use this opportunity to place a Hanyu label on 4A, because why not :coolio:

Thanks so much for this. Uff, I have so many press conferences, videos and interviews to catch up with

I’m addicted to these videos! I need at least one daily dose of each!

“Walking Killer” has almost 1.34 million views since January 4, 2022. It is just a video of less than 2 minutes showing Yuzu walking to Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” and yet so addictive!

“Unstoppable” has almost 5.25 million views since February 1, 2022. I wonder whether this video has been responsible for creating new Fanyus?

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I’m addicted to these videos! I need at least one daily dose of each!

“Walking Killer” has almost 1.34 million views since January 4, 2022. It is just a video of less than 2 minutes showing Yuzu walking to Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” and yet so addictive!

“Unstoppable” has almost 5.25 million views since February 1, 2022. I wonder whether this video has been responsible for creating new Fanyus?

I know of 2 others.

Empire of Angels Yuzuru fanvid

And

Icarus Yuzuru fanvid.

7 minutes ago, Kat said:

I know of 2 others.

Empire of Angels Yuzuru fanvid

And

Icarus Yuzuru fanvid.

These two videos are epic! I have always been a fan of Abby Zhang’s “Empire of Angels” by Thomas Bergersen ever since it first came out in June, 2016. It’s hard to believe that Yuzu was still only 21 years old when that video was made!

Ever since I saw this video, one of my fantasies has been Yuzu skating to “Empire of Angels”.

Just now, Geo1 said:

These two videos are epic! I have always been a fan of Abby Zhang’s “Empire of Angels” by Thomas Bergersen ever since it first came out in June, 2016. It’s hard to believe that Yuzu was still only 21 years old when that video was made!

Ever since I saw this video, one of my fantasies has been Yuzu skating to “Empire of Angels”.

I know right? She timed the music to his moves SO well it could honestly be a real routine! That to me is what makes the difference between a "good" fanvid and a "GREAT" fanvideo.

12 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Ces deux vidéos sont épiques ! J'ai toujours été fan de « Empire of Angels » d'Abby Zhang de Thomas Bergersen depuis sa sortie en juin 2016. Difficile de croire que Yuzu n'avait encore que 21 ans lorsque cette vidéo a été réalisée !

Depuis que j'ai vu cette vidéo, l'un de mes fantasmes est que Yuzu patine sur "Empire of Angels".

YESSSSSSS it's also my dream for " empire des anges " :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:  :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::animated-smileys-angels-151: