General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Sun_Rise said:

Another take on pre-gala practice (the one with other skaters) - he's always extra, plus his spins always so satisfying to watch (wait for it!):

@Geo1 thank you for the whole story! 

Thanks for sharing.  I saw this clip on twitter today with the two "Pandas" ...so cute together. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

...another Yuzu thread  :wink_star:

4 hours ago, Anabel said:

:wave: Annabelle: I didn't see any differences = EVERYTHING is perfect in the gesture / posture / face  :heartpound: and  :thankssign: for this sharing 

And I also highlight the story of the bus driver with a humble Yuzu  :clapclap4:  YES 

I share with you all the fanyus "The swan" by CC St Saëns interpreted by the cellist emeritus Mr G Capuçon and filmed in the Alps  :

Ghislain sent Happy Easter greetings from Switzerland where he has been working with Stephane Lambiel.

Here in Switzerland everything is going well. The weather is totally fantastic…

Happy Easter

Here’s my oldest son Anthony and me we went for cheese cake…

We are going back home on Friday…

Hope that you are well…keeping in touch…

zr7KTwT.jpg

38 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Ghislain a envoyé ses vœux de Joyeuses Pâques depuis la Suisse où il a travaillé avec Stéphane Lambiel.

Ici en Suisse tout va bien. Le temps est totalement fantastique…

Joyeuses Pâques

Voici mon fils aîné Anthony et moi nous sommes allés pour le gâteau au fromage…

Nous rentrons chez nous vendredi…

J'espère que vous allez bien… restez en contact…

zr7KTwT.jpg

Bien à vous Mr Ghislain ( et toujours souriant ) ainsi qu'à Antony et je constate que le ciel est aussi bleue que chez moi et bon retour au Canada ( j'ai fait exprès de ne pas faire traduire ) si Ghislain pouvait me lire !? 

This WO staff says about Yuzu:

:clapclap4:

[NEWS]

I see this for the first time :coolio:

17 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Ghislain sent Happy Easter greetings from Switzerland where he has been working with Stephane Lambiel.

Happy Easter

zr7KTwT.jpg

Many thanks Geo. It's really kind of you that posted this for us.:happy:

18 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Happy Easter

zr7KTwT.jpg

Ohhh hello, did I miss something, you know Ghislain??

Also, lovely picture and very nice to see what at least one other Fanyu looks like, I always try and picture people I interact with online so this is cool!! 😎😎

6 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

"Ceux qui peuvent produire de la puissance et de la vitesse comme par magie, avec peu d'effort et silencieusement, sont ceux qui devraient être le plus récompensés. Nous avons tous vu des patineurs extraordinaires qui peuvent atteindre de la vitesse et de l'accélération en seulement 2 ou 3 coups." 

Oh oui, nous avons!

TO ALL the fanyus, I am  :sorry: for you HENNI,    you know that I did not understand what the lady is saying and I just have a sentence from Sunrise (who said it?)  : So is what someone who has the time (of course) can please tell me roughly his speech :thankssign: 

11 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

TO ALL the fanyus, I am  :sorry: for you HENNI,    you know that I did not understand what the lady is saying and I just have a sentence from Sunrise (who said it?)  : So is what someone who has the time (of course) can please tell me roughly his speech :thankssign: 

Hi there! I can do translate it into French for you but not till I get home from work I'm afraid ( a few hours).