General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Yes it's baby Yuzu with his mushroom haircut!

:wave:  good morning or good evening ? ALL fanyus: oh yes here he is really very young and even well before his novice in 2004 and already a trophy  :peek:and I add myself to DansePlume for the excellent explanations of EisElle  :headdesk:   and here is a tribute to Yuzu's fellow traveler (I don't know not when he appeared, I've only seen him since 2012?): a Mr  :YuzuPoohLove:   the pooh who was always present in the cold of the ice rinks / airplane hold and ultimate comfort of Yuzu  :puddingpooh:   and held in the arms of Nanami / Brian / Ghislain and now by his personal team and another with Donovan "mellow yellow" in the background = exactly what Mr :dancingpooh:

19 hours ago, shina07 said:

Helloooo! Yes, thank you!! I hope I can find one with English subtitles. Unfortunatey a lot of subbed videos on Youtube have been taken down :( 

also thank you for welcoming me to the forum, everyone! 

That's really a pity. :( Yes, I hope you can find a video.  Have fun here on the Planet.:dancingpooh:

19 hours ago, Anabel said:

We already have the documentary

Thank you Anabel for sharing. Watching this wonderful documentary has only strengthened me again, how happy I am, that I discovered Yuzu. It's really impressive to see how he gained more and more fans on his journey. Thanks to Yuzu for his skating and inspiration. :heart:
I hope he's doing well.:snonegai:

Also from me something Yuzutonin for all:heartpound:

Yuzu was shown today on “Honoo-no Taiikukai TV”, also Mami-sensei. :67638860:

[NEWS]

On 4/13/2022 at 12:23 PM, Anni said:

On 5th May there will be a radio show “Select Set List Special Edition – feat. Yuzuru Hanyu".

Here an update of Radio Nikkei: 

If you like, you can still send an email to Radio Nikkei with your favorite program song of Yuzu. :yes:

First  :welcome: to shina07 

Anni  :peace2: for your information, as always and I can't vote on Radio Nikkei (is it on twitter?) and proposed it here and it will be CC St Saëns' Rondo capriccioso which I admire your signature :heartpound:

Yuzurella, certainly the costumes of S Ito are masterpieces and the one who puts them, sublimates them by wearing them :animated-smileys-character-075:

Also, I just found the ACI 2016 medal ceremony and saw Misha clowning around with his cell phone (where did he put it?) and  :xD: Yuzu's and doing CHEESE and towards the end the fall of a red jump of Yuzu (he missed it at his FS and seems quite tired to me....) with his flowers in his hands (he lies down like at 4CC) and still have fun at the exit :winky:  

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

First  :welcome: to shina07 

Anni  :peace2: for your information, as always and I can't vote on Radio Nikkei (is it on twitter?) and proposed it here and it will be CC St Saëns' Rondo capriccioso which I admire your signature :heartpound:

Yuzurella, certainly the costumes of S Ito are masterpieces and the one who puts them, sublimates them by wearing them :animated-smileys-character-075:

Also, I just found the ACI 2016 medal ceremony and saw Misha clowning around with his cell phone (where did he put it?) and  :xD: Yuzu's and doing CHEESE and towards the end the fall of a red jump of Yuzu (he missed it at his FS and seems quite tired to me....) with his flowers in his hands (he lies down like at 4CC) and still have fun at the exit :winky:  

Hello Yuzuwinnie, as always thanks for the video. The little girl was definitely happy about the flower of Yuzu.  :flowers: 

Good choice with Rondo. No you don't need twitter. :noshake: You can send your favorite program song to this email:

[email protected]

I've never seen this before … cute :girlsigh:

34 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

how I love origin 1.0 :YuzuPoohSad: I need Yuzu to skate to a dark piece of music please :dbana:

Oh, yes! Imagine Yuzu as a fairy tale prince who is kind and generous and dearly beloved by his people. His evil enemies are jealous of his popularity and power and conspire against him. They bring him down by using the vilest, most corrupted methods, defeat him, and install an incapable puppet on the throne. They think they broke the prince. They think the people will love and support whoever sits on the throne regardless of whether the person deserves it or not. They are so wrong.

Eventually, the prince recovers his strength and returns as the Prince of Darkness. He is better, more powerful, and wiser than ever before. He takes revenge on his enemies and takes back his rightful position as the King of Light. The people are delighted and rejoice at his return. They all live happily ever after. :665e343793b9:

(This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental. 0:))

5 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Oh, yes! Imagine Yuzu as a fairy tale prince who is kind and generous and dearly beloved by his people. His evil enemies are jealous of his popularity and power and conspire against him. They bring him down by using the vilest, most corrupted methods, defeat him, and install an incapable puppet on the throne. They think they broke the prince. They think the people will love and support whoever sits on the throne regardless of whether the person deserves it or not. They are so wrong.

Eventually, the prince recovers his strength and returns as the Prince of Darkness. He is better, more powerful, and wiser than ever before. He takes revenge on his enemies and takes back his rightful position as the King of Light. The people are delighted and rejoice at his return. They all live happily ever after. :665e343793b9:

(This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental. 0:))

Let me know when you publish the whole book. I want to buy a copy.