General Yuzuru Chat

I was never in any doubt about it. If he'd not done any of those practice performances in Beijing I might've wondered, but he performed those as if he had no injury. I've been through too many seasons of him and injury and FaOI participation and only once was the severity so great he couldn't skate. It'll be nice to see him again, doing what he loves so much.

4 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

If the organizers would do Fantasy on Ice in China, they could probably sell out thirty shows within a few hours, with Yuzu's participation, of course. Right now would be impossible because of the still super strict Covid measures and lockdowns in China, but I hope that in the next few years, international ice shows can be held there. Chinese fans would give Yuzu such a warm welcome!

I'm just so super happy that Yuzu is doing all shows! :smiley-happy093:

I also hope his ankle has been healing well. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

Life has been extremely tough lately and I'm grateful about these good news and having something amazing to look forward to. :studsmatta:

4 hours ago, Yukok said:

Just hearing the news about Yusuru's  in FOI ,I feel like my condition is pretty good☺️Even through I was tired these days .

He heels many people I guess 😉

Exactly! The mere announcement of Yuzu appearing somewhere is pure medicine! :dancingpooh::cheer:

FaOI with Yuzu :yahoo:Thank you, Thank you, Thank you:worship: this was best news for a long long time.  I wish I Iived in Japan but hopefully there will be a link or video to watch at least one of the shows...and this time there will be audience, full house of Fanyus :graucho:

1 hour ago, Ulrinis said:

Exactly! The mere announcement of Yuzu appearing somewhere is pure medicine! :dancingpooh::cheer:

I hereby prescribe 30mg of Yuzuru Hanyu 2x times a day for eternity to all forum members.

Side effets may include fast heartbeat, stress, clammy hands, motivation to go through your daily difficulties and push yourself to always be better and work hard, pure joy & happy tears.

If you have forgotten to take one dose please take it as soon as you can.

If you have accidentally taken too many doses at once, you're doing it right.

57 minutes ago, Sha said:

To be fair, not seeing Yuzu = we go insane. Seeing Yuzu = we also go insane :woop:

Seeing Yuzu = we also go (happily) insane ;)

46 minutes ago, TokyoDream said:

I hereby prescribe 30mg of Yuzuru Hanyu 2x times a day for eternity to all forum members.

Side effets may include fast heartbeat, stress, clammy hands, motivation to go through your daily difficulties and push yourself to always be better and work hard, pure joy & happy tears.

If you have forgotten to take one dose please take it as soon as you can.

If you have accidentally taken too many doses at once, you're doing it right.

The only treatment that in overdose is still better :10636614:

the FaOI announcement was so good!:smiley-happy093: and unexpectedly early!

I'm praying for his recovery and no additional injuries plz (with those terrible skating gods you never know, I'm trying to cover my bases):snonegai::snonegai::snonegai:

it's nice to have some kind of calendar for Zuzu's next appearance instead of just waiting and wondering:laughing: and if everything goes as planned, we're already more than half-way the drought! And we'll get a whole month of updates!

Hoping for several broadcasting, virtual tickets would be even greater but it's a long shot.

For satellites who want to get themselves familiar with jpn tv services, you can start checking the thread in this same YH subforum, tho some have changed or currently don't offer same conditions. Or also JNats thread or previous iceshows thread. I hope we'll still be able to count on liveqq too, tho I wonder wheter some Chinese channel would buy rights to broadcast, then maybe liveqq wouldn't be possible? Well, no use worrying to much now, we don't even know what will be broadcasted.

Also, crossing fingers for live singers to be as good!

if there are live musicians, it's petty likely we can get at least one FaoI-exclusive EX, and I dearly hope it can be closer to Masquerade&Kurimemo than to WoW :embSwan:  sorry WoW, I can still appreciate some things and Dory is iconic, but...

Yuzuru, take care and recover steadily. I hope you can do FaOI in good health and happy mood, and have fun and perform to your heart's content (and safely)<3

Anyway, the opening music already playing in my head! It's such a thrilling motif, most iceshows really can't relate to the coolness of that opening song :smiley-happy105: (and I associate it with silent sundays at 7am, birds chirping outside and air still pleasantly cool from the night:img_21:)

If Seimei is fanyu's anthem, FaOI op is our evergreen summer hit :10814716:

btw the song apparently is: Fantasy on Ice, composed by Maxime Rodriguez and sung by Sarah Àlainn? Though the version used by the show is a different edit and without vocals (unless we call the familiar voice of the announcer presenting skaters as vocals:biggrin:)