General Yuzuru Chat

1 時間前, lajoitkoさんが言いました:

Our summer has been saved. Yuzu is doing all FaOI

[NEWS]

So happy that he seems healthy enough for ice shows.

Last week my boss told me that I might need to go to Japan for a business trip in June. This gives me hope of seeing Yuzu there. :redface: Probability of getting a ticket is low though...

1 hour ago, lajoitko said:

Yes.... we will see him skating again soon. This is really good news.:loveshower:
Yuzu, until then stay healthy and take care of your ankle.:smiley-angelic001:

I keep my fingers crossed for everyone who wants to get tickets. :fingerscrossed:

1 hour ago, lajoitko said:

[NEWS]

Right now I can't write anything coherent. It makes me so happy to know that Yuzu is well enough to participate in FaOI... Happy, happy, happy :pudding::puddingpooh::10636614:

2 hours ago, lajoitko said:

[NEWS]

Oh my, ALL shows! He must be sure he can handle the schedule, hope this mean his ankle rehab is going well!

Now praying for a decent broadcast / streaming system, who knows maybe they finally realize they have a gigantic audience who is willing to pay for it lol 

Now I’m just curious about the musician lineup, hope we have rock music again :agree2:

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Yes...we will see him skating again soon. That's very good news. :loveshower:
Yuzu, until then stay healthy and take care of your ankle.:smiley-angelique001:

Fingers crossed for anyone who wants to get tickets. :crossed fingers:

:10815002: :happydance: by this good news:  https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/skaters.html   and here is a picture of our Yuzu and as you write it in lowercase (I had to take a magnifying glass to read it  :darklordyuzu: ): take care of him by these FOI and, I think, that for the broadcasts it will be here in the video part: because live (and even for the Japanese) it's almost impossible mission.... and I read that all the fanyus are HAPPY (Anabel  :wave: ), oh yes 

Have a good trip to Japan CaroSkate and you will let us know if you have seen Yuzu :peace2:

And here are different skateboarders with their languages and difficulties to understand (well I'm not adding anything, since I'm having it translated  :smiley-cool14: ) and there's CUTE and I learned that there are 3 different ways of writing in Japanese and I specify, also, that French is difficult to learn and especially spelling and grammar....... 

Ahhhhh I had a feeling he would be doing FaOI I should have gotten tickets before he was announced! I guess I will have to watch the streams then... Not seeing/hearing anything from him was highkey torture. If he's doing all the shows, he must be doing well right? :music: That's all I can ever wish for.