General Yuzuru Chat

Just on these suggestions for inspiration - you're all great, made some notes for myself, have hardly anything to add.

On (contact) with nature a – it’s hard to leave home, it’s much more tempting to stay. But when you finally overcome yourself, feel the breeze on your cheek, the grass under your feet, looking at the spectacle in sky during sunset (or sunrise), you can understand its infinity and how you belong to nature yourself, you think why haven’t I done this before? 

22 hours ago, EisElle said:

Hey, I can dream about him touring Italy, visiting all major attractions, and go to a concert in Verona Arena:laughing: and hey, he could also even skate there!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

On Italy - def recommended - there is something in the air in Italy, a common understanding of aesthetics inscribed in its culture and heritage, an unexplained factor making you feel closer to certain type of universal beauty, really just by walking down the streets of these ancient cities or staring at the immaculate landscape of the Tuscan hills. 

Spoiler

I loved the L’Altro Giappone’s tribute to Yuzuru, it all came together for me in one event. Loved Barbara Waschimps’s talk. Also, great talk Massimo Ambesi and how in the later part he’s already so passionate that he starts to use his hands dynamically, but he’s forgetting that he's got the microphone, so the sound is escaping, too xD

And the last thing - laugh. Think what and who makes you laugh so intensively until you can’t catch your breath, until you’re almost crying. Then get inspired by these people and these things, and laugh even more. 

daily polls!!!!!!!!! and WAIT how are we already at this stage?:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: it's going so fast, I'm not ready for the final in a few days :embSwan:

also, I absolutely don't wanna beg for votes sway the polls:angel3-smiley: BUT why don't want to watch this always getting so little love sigh tho ok, Zuzu's perennial forest joke is iconic :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

also, 4CC20 is BY FAR the superior comp compared to Saitama19, and Zuzu falling on his face is more chaotic that Brian swearing in K&C (because he was forgetting Jason had to skate), so you have not 1 but TWO excellent reasons to vote for 4CC20 Yuzu moment!:hachimaki:

BELATED HAPPY BB ROMEO IN NICE2012 DAY!:smiley-happy093:

I can't remember if this fancam of the very last few secs was posted, but anywya great to watch, the arena was so loud and literally exploded for yuzu! He wans't really much reknown then, and that was the genuine love for a crowd he utterly bewitched:fire: (don't mind the misspell in the title)

(also, whoa that ending 3S was big! at least as big as my sighs when 4S is being a drama queen:squishedPooh: tho I must say, in Beijing it wasn't really Salchow fault:sigh: (skating gods instead...darn them all!)

and now, HAPPY HOPE AND LEGACY IN HELSINKI2017 DAY!!!!!!!!:loveshower::loveshower:

here's the vid that very recently (like yesterday, I think) reached 2millions views!

Sad that the BESP upoload with over 4millions that got deleted years ago sob, still one of the most iconic commentaries ever (gonna pretend that no BEsp commentary happened in this past quad)

3 hours ago, Lynn487 said:

Hello, just popping in for an inquiry! :8122685:

For competition videos, do ya'll prefer all the events uploaded (mens, womens, pairs, etc.) or only the singles events (mens and womens) plus maybe the gala if it's possible?

(Edit: This is a questions for Worlds videos at the moment since I was gonna do pairs and Ice Dance but wasn't sure... )

I'd be thankful for all the events!:snonegai:

Lately I actually enjoy watching ID and Pairs more than singles, the perks of having emotional attachment to fewer of the competitors, less chances to take the scoring as a personal slight:laughing: 

59 minutes ago, Pammi said:

This child knows who is worth listening to!! :LOL:

So cute!! (yes the baby is too...)

so cute! and the baby looks so serious! Maybe the vivid red or maybe the soft voice, but he looks so enthralled! I can say the bb ha great taste so early on!:tumblr_inline_n2pjcwwxgn1qdlkyg:

The art exhibition event will also have memo pads! Oh how I wish we could purchase it from overseas~ 

To continue on twitter, Yuzu has been trending on the sports section for the whole day on the worldwide tag and now in the US: 

FPOZ5SNVsAAs9WV.jpg

from: @elitejean on twitter (I couldn’t post my own screenshot here lol) 

Earlier his kanji name was trending as well. 

On the subject of what I would suggest Yuzu to do to get some inspiration: journaling. At least for me it helps me organize my ideas and feelings, put names to some things that get to my heart and swirl my head. I wonder if it can help a performer make sense of their own feelings and organize it in a choreography. It sounds counterintuitive to start writing to get inspiration, but is the “organizing” and “naming” that sheds light in some things for me :YuzuPoohLove:

Happy belated Hope and Legacy anniversary~ 

Just one more tweet for the night, remember when we saw Yuzu asking the volunteers what program did they wanted to see? Well: 

12 hours ago, Lynn487 said:

Hello, just popping in for an inquiry! :8122685:

For competition videos, do ya'll prefer all the events uploaded (mens, womens, pairs, etc.) or only the singles events (mens and womens) plus maybe the gala if it's possible?

(Edit: This is a questions for Worlds videos at the moment since I was gonna do pairs and Ice Dance but wasn't sure... )

I think it would be cool to have all events if it's not too much work :YuzuPoohLove:

----

I was watching Worlds 2012 R&J to celebreate it's 10th years anniversary. I love love to death that performance, the dramatic fall and the 3A combo right after it, the intensity of the young romeo :loveeyes: so so good :crybaby:.

5 hours ago, Hanmgse said:

I think it would be cool to have all the events if it's not too much work : YuzuPoohLove:

----

I was watching R&J from the 2012 Worlds to celebrate its 10th anniversary. I love this performance to death, the dramatic fall and the 3A combo right after, the intensity of young romeo  :loveeyes: so so good  :Cry Baby:.

I am the same as you and here are the different reactions in comments after this fall and Annick's warm voice at the end  :heartpound: and already this immense strength and then the different comments in all languages: and YES he is fantastic the young Yuzu and the is still 10 years later  :shout:  and this baby who is in :dancingpooh:contemplation 

Happy Hope&Legacy Day, everyone! :loveshower:

H&L has a very special meaning for me. When I saw Yuzu's otherworldly performance five years ago, it was like a whole new world for me. I had never seen something so magical and beautiful before. I was already a Yuzu fan before and enjoyed his programs immensely. But H&L turned me into the devoted fan I am today. The past couple of years have been very difficult for me. But Yuzu has brought so much light, hope, and beauty into my life. I'm so grateful that I discovered him and only wish for the very best things for him. I hope Yuzu is healthy and happy in every way. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

By the way, I've seen some awesome professional magazine photo shoots with Sui/Han, Wang/Liu, Boyang, and Junhwan the last few days. I wish Yuzu could do something like this, too. He would look absolutely fantastic in a stylish high fashion magazine shoot. :girlsigh:

On 3/30/2022 at 10:05 AM, Anni said:

Thank you for the translation :thanks:

Here the video message :67638860:

[NEWS]

Many thanks to Shae for her wonderful words to Yuzu.:heart:

:softYuzu:

Wow! Is this the first time a person who has done a lot for figure skating herself is thanking us Yuzu fans for supporting the sport? I hadn't even thought of it that way. Normally I come across Twitter messages telling fanyus to stop complaining etc. but seeing Shae's smiling into the camera and addressing us fans ... :grouphug2: 

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Happy Hope&Legacy Day, everyone! :loveshower:

H&L has a very special meaning for me. When I saw Yuzu's otherworldly performance five years ago, it was like a whole new world for me. I had never seen something so magical and beautiful before. I was already a Yuzu fan before and enjoyed his programs immensely. But H&L turned me into the devoted fan I am today. The past couple of years have been very difficult for me. But Yuzu has brought so much light, hope, and beauty into my life. I'm so grateful that I discovered him and only wish for the very best things for him. I hope Yuzu is healthy and happy in every way. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

By the way, I've seen some awesome professional magazine photo shoots with Sui/Han, Wang/Liu, Boyang, and Junhwan the last few days. I wish Yuzu could do something like this, too. He would look absolutely fantastic in a stylish high fashion magazine shoot. :girlsigh:

Just watched Hope & Legacy again - never, ever gets old!

As for the photo shoot, you just KNOW that he's had a zillion offers! The photos in the shoots you mention are so beautiful...I can't really even imagine how gorgeous Yuzu would look in a high fashion photo shoot - no, really, beyond imagining! 

C'mon, dear Yuzu, have mercy on us!

1 hour ago, maryk said:

Just watched Hope & Legacy again - never, ever gets old!

As for the photo shoot, you just KNOW that he's had a zillion offers! The photos in the shoots you mention are so beautiful...I can't really even imagine how gorgeous Yuzu would look in a high fashion photo shoot - no, really, beyond imagining! 

C'mon, dear Yuzu, have mercy on us!

Happy Hope & Legacy 5th Anniversary Day to every one and especially to the master himself ❣️🥰

I keep coming back to this program again and again. I love everything in it, the music, costume, choreography and Yuzuru's  beautiful flawless presentation.

I have watched probaply hundreds of figure skating programs during my life and very few of them has stayed in my memory but this one has a very special permanent place there.

About  Yuzuru & fashion photo shoots, Yes Yes please, Vogue or Harper's Bazaar ( I absolutely loved the one Xinyu and Shiyue have done for Harper's Bazaar). Although Yuzuru doesn't need styling, he is so photogenic no matter what kind of lighting or angles he is photographed from...sigh

Here is the proof:

96c30b6435a2a9cf9eb844ecbe10d55d.jpg

Yes, the Xinyu and Shiyue pictures are breathtaking! And that picture you posted of Yuzu is....gulp. It's still amazing to me how he can look "cute and dorky" in one pic and then drop-dead gorgeous (and sexy!) in another! He can do it all :)