General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, meowmeownyan said:

it's #北京落ち

some of them don't use it as tag though haha

Thank you, I used the automatic translator and I very much identify with this – it’s beautiful and melancholic at the same time – all the shared first impressions of the past programmes and performances, costume reveals, re-lived in the present and made into memories we never had.

3 hours ago, Anni said:

😍I would like to buy them, but from Germany certainly impossible.:sleep:

Yes me too :eh:

I'm also only a Fanyu since 2020, but so glad I discovered it. I look forward to more beautiful Yuzu moments.:heart:

It's a good idea.👍

I'm the same for the Yuzu pen  :unsure2: and it's you who put this (I don't know what it's called: sorry) extract from his magnificent Rondo  :heartpound: because he appears every time and my eyes are  :girlsigh: like Cherry who put the young Yuzu with his cry in 2012 and with: "the efforts will lie and will not be in vain" and I would also agree with a poll that I would discover  :2thumbsup:  and I read all your writings on Yuzu and  : iagree:on EVERYTHING and I don't couldn't comment better on him and i see he is loved all over the world :softyuzu:  

It is clear that for these worlds Yuzu and others are missing and it shows on the articles that I read (and for 1 time without translation  :dancingpooh: ) and here is 1

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/sport/other/patinage-artistique-–-championnats-du-monde-sakamoto-en-tête-chez-les-dames-knierim-et-frazier-chez- the-couples/ar-AAVqltk?ocid=uxbndlbing   and I'm waiting tomorrow for my G&G and also Daisuke and Kana for the ice dance 

32 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

The message of JSF to Yuzu was clear imo. I wonder what he will decide. 

I think the deciding factor will be if he'd be able to feel fulfilled by his performance despite the lack of rewards going forward. He might still enjoy the thrill of competition, but admittedly he likes to be rewarded for his performance too (I mean who doesn't, duh :doh:🙈🙈), and if he doesn't feel any more fulfillment from competing, then... :dozey::shrug:😔

3 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Je pense que le facteur décisif sera de savoir s'il pourra se sentir satisfait de sa performance malgré le manque de récompenses à l'avenir. Il aime peut-être encore le frisson de la compétition, mais il est vrai qu'il aime aussi être récompensé pour sa performance (je veux dire qui ne le fait pas, duh :oh:🙈 🙈 ), et s'il ne se sent plus épanoui par la compétition, alors...  :somnole::hausser les épaules:😔

Bonsoir , vous voulez parler du SP des mondi

Just now, Yuzuwinnie said:

Good evening, you want to talk about the SP of the worlds? I just saw the scores and it's pretty high for the first 2 and you know, therefore, who they are!!!!!! and certainly as you wrote well Yuzu is not rewarded ..... : but does he run against the rewards? and we know that he is a "warrior" and for his development!? and he will always be a perfectionist and at the forefront of detail  

Guest Mary_kyo

You know what ISU and JSF are now trying to get from Yuzu? That even "clean Yuzu is beatable" by many. That's the narrative and message that they are sending to him

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

The message of JSF to Yuzu was clear imo. I wonder what he will decide. 

Yeah. Even avoiding the event you hear abt it if you're on twitter. Very, VERY inflated scores. There's no rulebook to follow I guess. 

If I was Yuzu I would weight very thoughtfully if competing after the last quad would be worth it at all. However, I'm not him, he is an elite athlete with a drive and ambition that a fan could never share, and I know he is capable of setting his mind on things and achieving it. 

As a fan, I just wish he announces his retirement happily and without regrets. That he doesn't feel defeated in any way. We shall see. 

19 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Welp, the scoring train has sailed...I think Yuzu should put 4A in both SP and FS, eff the scores, just 2x the probability of landing it :smiley-devil:

Yesss, then we get both 3A and 4A in the SP! He should relearn the 2A to make an all-Axel program :devil3:

49 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Good evening, against all odds I managed to watch  men's short program today from start to finish :graucho: and I missed Yuzu every second of it.  I am not qualified enough to say anything about scores but there were performances I liked. I enjoyed Kevin Amos' program eventhoug there was a mistake which cost him a lot of points but the choreography was imaginative and he has wonderful energy. I think Shoma skated beautifully, all in all Team Japan did well.

But I missed Yuzu, seeing those other skaters I realized how much Yuzu's  skating is on a totally different level. It is a whole different experience to see him skating. His performances are unforgettable moments of something I have no words to descripe. I completely forget everything else and just follow the story he is telling with his skating.

And what a stories they are <3, starting from the intriguing music, costumes which reflect perfectly the theme and the most ingenious choreographys to which Yuzuru is able to blow life like no one other.

I am sure his performances will be watched over and over again and every newcomer will be evaluated against him and his achievements. I honestly believe that the only one who can top Yuzuru is Yuzu himself. Will he find the motivation and  fire to continue inside him, we shall see... I hope  he hears a piece of music, which he just have to skate :animated-smileys-angels-151:

I am just now watching pairs free skate, Vanessa James 34 years  & Eric Radford  37 years, and they did really well....so age is just a number  ;)