General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

There goes my interest for FaOI. It will be so weird to watch both Johnny and Javi with Yuzu in group performances. Because let's be honest, those ice shows (with pricy tickets) will be sold out due to Yuzu and two-faced "friends" will make $ from them while being petty about Yuzu. I mean why they don't do American ice shows*? IMG did anything for Nathan's OGM to revive FS in America and both Javi and Johnny are really fond of Nathan and his skating. Why coming all the way to Japan and ice-shows that is Yuzu centered? 

*the ticket for SOI in America is apparently around 10-15$. Very high demand I know lol

4 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Fantasy on Ice: First announcement of skaters and detailed schedule. 

https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/skaters.html

https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/schedule.html

Has Yuzu been confirmed? Or are we just assuming because he's done so in the past? Cuz I'd think, if he was, then that's who they'd lead with in the promos and they haven't so...yeah. :dontknow:

3 minutes ago, Flutterby said:

Has Yuzu been confirmed? Or are we just assuming because he's done so in the past? Cuz I'd think, if he was, then that's who they'd lead with in the promos and they haven't so...yeah. :dontknow:

No news from his side. 

I think he only skipped FaOI once right, bc on injury. 
This season (this whole quad really)

has been so draining, emotionally. Don’t even know how I feel as a fan much anymore, wish he could have a smaller ice show just for himself. Or just rest. 

We will see, they might make notice of more

skaters in the next weeks or so. 

edit: I reckon there will be no russians as well. Hm. 

Guest Mary_kyo
4 minutes ago, Flutterby said:

I strongly think he will be there because those arenas are big, they are sure they will sell the tickets. He was always there except 2016, it’s kinda his show as main character. Also, Yuzu is always the last skater to be confirmed. I think in the 2019 he got confirmed around early May.

25 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

I strongly think he will be there because those arenas are big, they are sure they will sell the tickets. He was always there except 2016, it’s kinda his show as main character. Also, Yuzu is always the last skater to be confirmed. I think in the 2019 he got confirmed around early May.

Sure. Could be. From what I understand NC is supposed to be there as well but... he's skipping world's due to injury. What if he had to pull out of FaOI and yuzu wasn't there? I was just thinking it'd be kinda hysterical watching the promoters scramble to fill these huge shows just on the backs of Weir and JF. 

Ignore me. I've got a migraine brewing and am feeling kinda petty at the mo.

Guest Mary_kyo
12 minutes ago, Flutterby said:

Sure. Could be. From what I understand NC is supposed to be there as well but... he's skipping world's due to injury. What if he had to pull out of FaOI and yuzu wasn't there? I was just thinking it'd be kinda hysterical watching the promoters scramble to fill these huge shows just on the backs of Weir and JF. 

Ignore me. I've got a migraine brewing and am feeling kinda petty at the mo.

Nathan is going to do SOI. He never did Faoi, as far as I remember. SOI is IMG produced (read it as Scott Hamilton's show) and Nathan is doing 20-30 SOI shows in America and some few in Japan. Nathan will do the ice shows, even mildly injured as they don't require jumping and I bet you he was never going to be in the Worlds from the start.

I saw in my timeline that they are going to hold SOI in Hachinohe city in Japan too and Nathan wasn't in the list, I suppose based on the history of this city, Yuzu might do this one. 

:hugs:Feel better soon~~~

Yuzu is always there, other than the ultra dry year 2016 where he stayed in Canada all summer due to his lisfranc injury and had to stay off of it.  They alway announce him last, so unless something major happens, he'll be there. I'm more interested in finding out if any Russians are going to be invited. It's a big payday to go on Japanese tours, very coveted. Well see how the conflict goes. 

On 3/14/2022 at 1:44 PM, Yuzurella said:

I can't believe Yuzu and Xinyu did all these moves and we have actual pics and videos of it. And the selfie of Yuzu and Bing Dwen Dwen! I'm so happy to see all of this! Yuzu really knows when and how to water us thirsty cacti who miss him so much. :loveshower:

it’s been almost a week and i still can’t believe we got the selfie…. i keep looking at and forgetting it’s real 😭

hace 49 minutos , citrusjunos said:

I would 100% be intimidated having Yuzu as a classmate :laughing: Boy does not know the meaning of chill. 

[NEWS]

Edit: I always happen to post the same thing simultaneously. Y'all are fast lol @lajoitko

Mr.Bannaka: “I’m too tired, I have a lot of work, I want to quit”

Also Mr. Bannaka: *looks at Yuzuru, training and competing* “Well,,I’m really not so tired, I’ll keep on studying” 🤣🤣🤣

On 3/17/2022 at 3:05 PM, Mary_kyo said:

Yuzu: “I lost heart in coming here and was met with despair many times. But even when I thought it was impossible, I stood back up repeatedly to make it here."

Brb crying. :crybaby:

everytime a new translation comes out my heart breaks all over again. i don’t know how he’s been able to stay strong mentally after the way he’s been treated these last 4 years… he deserves so much more than what he gets

34 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

I’m seconding Tsuki,,,, 

Zuzuuuuu, drop your full thesis!!!

And kind translators, please translate, even though I know it would be a major, and I mean, major undertaking.

ETA:

And it is 30k in Japanese... once translated, it might actually be even longer. 

(but you know we would all read every single word anyways)