General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

I hope everyone stays safe :( poor Yuzu and Tohoku...🙏

I just saw this bad information : it's a damn  :6a6943826e43: thing and may all the Japanese people in this region be safe and as I saw it written, I hope that Yuzu is not at the ice rink like in 2011 and me who is posted "funny" and sorry if I hurt fanyus and I am myself......

1 hour ago, eren said:

Ice Rink Sendai closed. 

I could be wrong but it seems like no obvious damage was noticed but they just want to make sure?

Crossing all my fingers.

Obviously the most important is there's no loss of life, but on a less important note I do hope Yuzu is not deprived of skating for X amount of time.

59 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Oh dear. Saw a video and it shows part of Sendai. 

Hope everyone is safe and the earthquake will be over soon with little aftershocks. 

Oh boy i hate earthquakes so much, I live in México city and went through a bad one in 2017 :crybaby:legit the scariest experience of my entire life. I hope everyone stays safe 🙏

1 minute ago, SuzyQ said:

Japanese buildings have good earthquake resistance, so if any big tsunami does not hit the coast, I hope there would not be so much serious damage :smiley-angelic001:

Now I'm going to bed. Good night everyone.  Thank you for your concern :thanks: 

Thank you for letting us know! Stay safe together with everyone in Japan now. 

13 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Japanese buildings have good earthquake resistance, so if any big tsunami does not hit the coast, I hope there would not be so much serious damage :smiley-angelic001:

Now I'm going to bed. Good night everyone.  Thank you for your concern :thanks: 

Thank you and glad you're safe! Hope you can get some rest after what must have been a very difficult evening.