General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Thank you for this, it has been very explanatory and easy to understand. Maybe the day will come when I can distinguish the jumps by myself hahaha 

You and me both 😂 I'vd been meaning to learn the difference for a decade and never bothered, silly me. 

Only one i recognise is the Axel, obviously, but does it even count haha

This is happening on Twitter and as a baby Fanyu I am a bit lost. Surprisingly, I know the vast majority of these moments, but there are still a couple that I have no clue what they are (or I just don't know their "names"). 

So, what moments are:

• Camera adjusting - no clue
  • Yuzu Dwen Dwen (I guess I know which this is)
  • "video chat" clip from Beijing (I'm pretty sure I know it if I see it)
  • "I really don't want to watch this" - no clue

https://twitter.com/amyuzu1012/status/1503774265841270787

16 minutes ago, TokyoDream said:

You and me both 😂 I'vd been meaning to learn the difference for a decade and never bothered, silly me. 

Only one i recognise is the Axel, obviously, but does it even count haha

Hahaha, me too, I only recognise the Axel. Never is too late to learn :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

29 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

This is happening on Twitter and as a baby Fanyu I am a bit lost. Surprisingly, I know the vast majority of these moments, but there are still a couple that I have no clue what they are (or I just don't know their "names"). 

So, what moments are:

This is Camera adjusting vs Selfie with Bing Dwen Dwen 

33 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

So, what moments are:

The video chat is this: 

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

So, what moments are:

I believe the "I really don't want to watch this" is from a video after Sochi where Yuzu was shown his programs from the Olympics. He was fine with the short, and then once that was finished, he said, "I really don't want to watch this" for the free :laughing: The video should be in the Planet's archive.

6 hours ago, YuDai said:

Hello(: I assumed they did this (immediately) after the gala based on Xinyu's Weibo post (where he numbered the lifts lol), but of course it's possible he wasn't thinking about it in strictly chronological terms.

okay me and my friend cracked the code: based on xinyus freshly styled ex hair, it must have happened right before the actual gala. also it makes sense that they are numbered 9.0 and 10.0 because the spinning lift had its debut at the gala practice on saturday 🤣

Guest Mary_kyo

Apparently Johnny is going to be in Faoi, he RTed the tweet. It will be so awkward :facepalm:  Who should I bribe to have Xinyu and Shiyue instead?

42 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

Cheesecake with yuzu flavouring, someone get a slice for me please!

Sincerely,

a lactose intolerant who nevertheless loves cheesecake, yuzu, and Yuzu

[NEWS]

news, right?

What do you mean a slice? I want a whole cake! They look absolutely delicious and I'm sure they are. :tongueyuzu: