General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

Yuzu ice dancer era :loveshower: He would kill it guys, no joke. How to find a reliable buff Japanese man to lift and yeet Yuzu for Olympics 2034? But seriously, so many thanks to Xinyu. Yuzu sending his selfie to him for posting it, shows how much he is close with him among everyone else. Xinyu and Shiyue were the true friends in the time of struggle and loneliness :agree2:

Lmao his voice though. As I’m typing this, ISU (and also Nathan) are shaking and crying cause Yuzu is single handedly just sending all the “let’s make FS straight and macho again” BS into the trash bin.

Look, wait...so this is also about gender stereotypes? Not getting there yet (sigh). 

2 minutes ago, Mor2904 said:

But I'm worried about his ankle, it looks so swollen...

FNuCSIkaUAMTlsF?format=jpg&name=large

From what I've understood, these photos/videos were taken after the gala, so it is a bit worrisome... But I hope he's well on his way to recovery by now.

Guest Mary_kyo
22 minutes ago, Mor2904 said:

But I'm worried about his ankle, it looks so swollen...

Source: 

FNuCSIkaUAMTlsF?format=jpg&name=largess

Probably he had bandaged it and it added to its "thickness" too but yes, according to the volunteers he was limping that day. Anyway, he is now with his family and under the care of the doctors, I'm sure he is feeling better now. I'm sobbing at how he had taken off his shoes to do the pose and stand on Xinyu's leg. So endearing and polite. These details that show his true personality are heart warming :) 

23 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Woahhhh 😱… is this fan made? 

With the selfie and all, just like that my earthly problems diminished lol

It’s from People’s Daily official weibo account. People’s Daily is the official CCP newspaper and the largest newspaper group in China. They made a wuxia type video of Chinese athletes…. plus Yuzuru, the adopted athlete.

5 hours ago, lajoitko said:

I am speachless

ETA

There is even a video

[NEWS]

5 hours ago, lajoitko said:

I make a new post because this deserves it. The photo we have been waiting for

[NEWS]

I woke up to this today, what a wonderful sunday morning lmao 

Also, how on earth did Yuzu send the pic? Bluetooth after gala? Or does this man have wechat now? I bet it was through email… (does this mean he can share his selfies with Alysa and other skaters as well?). 
Yuzu really went, “why have sns if your friends post it for you?” 

Xinyu and Shiyue are great at social media, watering this fandom consistently and precisely hahahahah 

Great relief to end / start the week, suddenly fs twitter is good again. 

Guys, Yuzu’s arabesque form tho… better than most in the discipline at this point. 

52 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

It’s from People’s Daily official weibo account. People’s Daily is the official CCP newspaper and the largest newspaper group in China. They made a wuxia type video of Chinese athletes…. plus Yuzuru, the adopted athlete.

I see… thank you for the explanation. Yuzuru really has an impact wherever he goes huh. Like Ghislain said, boy’s got charm. And this time he charmed an entire nation.

Saw this on twitter but we don't seem to have it in our video section - its 2013 DOI part of Yuzuru's "Take it all away" by Owl City - I'd love to see his whole performance, such a fabulous performer, so at ease (seemingly!) at such a young age! If we don't have it can someone upload if we want to keep it as I am not sure how to! If we do have it, forget it, or if we have the whole version of his performance, please point it out to me!! :please: (sorry, I never seem very good at finding things, even with searches, I don't know why! :59227c768286a__s:)