General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

I bet he will participate. First, because he never skipped faoi, except 2016 and due to injury. Second, those arenas are big and that implies they are sure that they can sell tickets (so Yuzu is probably booked). Third, Yuzu is starved and he is so hungry to perform in front of people, we all saw that in the practices in Beijing before gala. Forth, he needs this emotionally himself, as part of his recovery. Conclusion of my rambling: he will 99.99% attends and the jfanyus booking hotels are winning lol 

Honestly, he doesn't even have to do any jumps. I will pay just to see him doing strokes and gliding over the ice.

I found this fan edit:heartpound:

Credit: @9821y on twitter

His skate is so wonderful.:love:

I hope Yuzu is happy and enjoy the time at home. Continue good recovery for his ankle, may he feel no more pain.         

:snonegai:

By the way
We have here soon reached 7000 page:happydance:

2 hours ago, eren said:

Wow! 😮I thought figure skating was already very popular in Japan before Yuzu. Btw, they can no longer profit off Yuzu once he retires, right?

it seemed from the article, if he's still registered under the association, they still could? could someone more knowledgeable than me verify?

According to the magazine released today, the video Tsuzuki sensei saw was actually a composite one, and he did not notice it :facepalm:

Apparently, it was not sent from Yuzuru, and different from the one Briand received from him.  We misunderstood because of the timing of topic.

Gotta love Mark, I remember when I watched him skate for the first time last year at this team comp in Russia, in the free, and he gave me young Yuzu vibes - very raw, but that was my first thought then, similar to young Romeo vibe (it was really great performance). Didn't even know that he is a big Yuzu fan, I guess it just shows :)

5 hours ago, yumeaki said:

This needs to be posted here too because this is fact. Not salt. 

Wow, it's really no exaggeration that Yuzu is single-handedly supporting JSF. Not only FS, but speed skating and short track too :jaw: Everyone should show immense respect to him, tbh.

1 hour ago, airi said:

Gotta love Mark, I remember when I watched him skate for the first time last year at this team comp in Russia, in the free, and he gave me young Yuzu vibes - very raw, but that was my first thought then, similar to young Romeo vibe (it was really great performance). Didn't even know that he is a big Yuzu fan, I guess it just shows :)

Same. That rawness and commitment are not something that can be taught. Very Yuzu :) I hope the kid will go far :)