General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

oh, I hope he rests well. I hope to see him somewhere in the near future, happy and healthy while enjoying his skating. Neither ISU, nor JSF, nor any of the people in the FS community deserved him. It's nice to hear he is focusing on his well-being <3 miss him~~~ 

Well it is expected but now the real drought finally starts. 

Was talking to my friend earlier on and we agree there are too much negative news these 2 years. Yuzu, please rest well and may your ankle recover soon so that you can heal us with your skating!

Also, good luck to Kao! 

…as expected but I still feel a little sad. Rest well Yuzu! I miss him already. Don’t know when we’ll see him again…in October? Anyway he’s not retiring…❤️🩹❤️🩹❤️🩹The drought period is also a good opportunity for me to heal personally. Wish we’re all stronger when we meet again. 💪 

Wish Yuzu a fast and smooth recovery.

Meanwhile, I try to process how he is able to casually stand and pose in mid-air with no strings, wings or an invisible platform under his feet.

I really love him, but it's not nice to break the basic laws of physics so shamelessly. Gravity really suffered a devastating defeat that day.

2 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

At this point the withdrawal notice gives me a relief, you know? Sure it is sad to not see him skate, but even sadder to not let his ankle recover :YuzuPoohSad:

Anyway rest well Yuzu, may your ankle recover thoroughly, we can wait :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

I'm actually relieved for multiple reasons:

1. He's probably still injured and it would be absolute madness to skate with painkillers in a useless event, where medals are pre-determined.

2. There's still covid. Just because there are so many other problems now, it doesn't mean that it has disappeared.

3. We have the dangerous political situation in Europe and I'm glad that he doesn't need to sit in a plane that flies over Eurasia.

4. It's France we're talking about, which usually means: many ice puddles, cheap paper-medals and shaky podiums. So what's the point anyway.