General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

Rakuten weekly book sale ranking from Feb 14 - 20 

Yuzu pretty much occupied the first 28 spots LOL

- First place: Yuzu

- 11th - 3rd, 18th - 13th, 28th - 23rd, 20th and 21st places: Yuzu

- 12th place is about FS in Beijing, so Yuzu as well

32, 34-35, 37-38, 46, 50 are still yuzu. the next figure skater is Mao Asada at 33 LOL

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

The way Yuzu stared at Anna's costume with shining eyes! Will we see Yuzu in a costume with LEDs on top of a million crystals? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

:smiley-laughing021:Yuzu be like, "Uwahhhhh, so much bling bling! :loveeyes: I want my own costume with lights too! Gotta tell Satomi that..."

3 hours ago, meowmeownyan said:

32, 34-35, 37-38, 46, 50 are still yuzu. the next figure skater is Mao Asada at 33 LOL

If you go even further down the list he is still there. Probably he occupies like 60% of the list. 

Being his anti can be tough heh, he is basically everywhere lol

I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be to translate from Japanese to English, and I am eternally grateful for the people and fans who take time doing it for everyone - so please don't be offended when I say that sometimes I get frustrated when reading the translated bits because I still really struggle to understand what Yuzu means at times. 😞

15 hours ago, IceWings said:

If they accept foreign credit cards, but require a Japanese address, you can use a forwarding service. Tenso is a popular one that many use.

If they don't accept foreign credit cards, then you need to use a proxy shopping service. They will purchase the item for you and ship it to you for a fee. You can use Buyee, which is the proxy service associated with Tenso. There is a link to them from the Tenso site. I've used them previously. There are other proxy shopping services and some are cheaper, so you can compare services depending on what you're buying. I've also used ZenMarket.

Also, welcome to the Planet! :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

Thank you so much for the detailed answer!! It seems that Buyee would work for me. And thanks for the warm welcome :)

16 hours ago, Kat said:

Proxy service. Have it sent to a company in Japan that will forward it to you in turn. You will need to pay a service fee and the like, but barring that, unless you have a friend in the country: proxy service.

I had a friend who used Tenso.com

Thank you!! I'm checking out the proxy service options.