General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, BonnieLou said:

I'm a newbie here. I guess during the Olympics you have gathered new members, either totally new to Yuzuru, or who had been lurking here (me). I wonder if you have considered a separate forum discussion on "Testimonials" to finding Yuzuru and/or Planethanyu? I find stories interspersed in this general chat and it is easy to see older members with a lot of history and knowledge. I know the site somehow dates newbies.....but putting the actual event or year in a story might be a fun read. I thought about it today as I had another epiphany moment in my life that connected me to thoughts and strengths I have gained from being a fan of Yuzuru. But I am too embarrassed to bare my soul here among other busy conversations. And I am not a facilitator, if one of you older members agree and might start it? Or if there is such a forum discussion already here and I haven't seen it? Thanks!

Hello and welcome @BonnieLou!

this is the thread you're looking for, I guess it's time we revive it :D

4 hours ago, BonnieLou said:

I'm a newbie here. I guess during the Olympics you have gathered new members, either totally new to Yuzuru, or who had been lurking here (me). I wonder if you have considered a separate forum discussion on "Testimonials" to finding Yuzuru and/or Planethanyu? I find stories interspersed in this general chat and it is easy to see older members with a lot of history and knowledge. I know the site somehow dates newbies.....but putting the actual event or year in a story might be a fun read. I thought about it today as I had another epiphany moment in my life that connected me to thoughts and strengths I have gained from being a fan of Yuzuru. But I am too embarrassed to bare my soul here among other busy conversations. And I am not a facilitator, if one of you older members agree and might start it? Or if there is such a forum discussion already here and I haven't seen it? Thanks!

2 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

Hello and welcome @BonnieLou!

this is the thread you're looking for, I guess it's time we revive it :D

Welcome @BonnieLou :20111123175648e45: There are also these threads too!

20 minutes ago, cereus said:

Yuzu's commitment to this 9 year old self's dream :softYuzu:

I will never stop admiring Yuzu's commitment to fulfilling his childhood dreams. He cherishes them so much and holds them so close to his heart; I've honestly never seen or met anyone who thinks and talks about his younger self the way he does. Even at Pyeongchang, he mentioned his younger self as the driving force for his dreams. The absolute dedication and honest effort he's put in are extremely awe-inspiring, so I'm at least glad that he felt that strict, baby Yuzu has finally praised him for his 4A attempt.

Yuzu probably knows baby Yuzu a lot more than I do, but I have a feeling he'd be extremely happy and proud to grow up to become present-day Yuzu.

Rakuten weekly book sale ranking from Feb 14 - 20 

Yuzu pretty much occupied the first 28 spots LOL

- First place: Yuzu

- 11th - 3rd, 18th - 13th, 28th - 23rd, 20th and 21st places: Yuzu

- 12th place is about FS in Beijing, so Yuzu as well

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].